Author Topic: superstar  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Qwiksilver

Re: superstar
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 00:21:35 AM »
superstar,

despite the reasons given and corroborative comments from Dazzler you seem incapable or unwilling to accept your very fair handed ban.
I am not willing to allow you to continue your tirade on these otherwise friendly forums. Take it and move on but be advised , we will be watching. If you are as innocent as you contest you will have nothing to worry about.

Oh and Dazzler did mean "oik". Google it!

Offline Mr Marram

• Botlan Timberlake
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 23:42:12 PM »
Superstar, you seem to be missing the reason for your ban. That particular round and what you said is somewhat irrelevant, its that it was the tipping point. Not just a one off moment.

Other regs are tired of you and have asked why you haven't been removed already, as said above.

You have tried to be a smartarse going about insulting people, calling it 'banter' and carefully avoiding the things that are against the rules but doing things that are very close, today it has gotten you banned.

Offline superstar

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 23:12:47 PM »
the bottom line is Marram is that you banned me cause i hit you back with the exact comment you gave to me prior to the ban and you found it offensive, and now justifying it with other things, the fine line that i apparently crossed with my comment means that you must have crossed the line too as you fed me that same sarcastic comment one round before.

dont say those kind of things to others if you ARNT prepared to take it back without dishing out a BAN, it shouldnt be one rule for you and another for someone else!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 23:14:50 PM by superstar »

Offline Mr Marram

• Botlan Timberlake
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 23:09:24 PM »
thats far more offensive than anything iv said tonight or ever on this server.

Thats exactly the point, you cut the line too finely to call the difference between 'banter' and abuse.

On why dazzle is posting, he is one of the people who asked why you haven't been banned yet, so obviously noticing that you have been banned will come on here and voice his comments on it.

Offline Cake

• Smoke mid, rush short.
    • Rich Harley Photography
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 23:05:10 PM »
It'd be lovely if ban threads weren't flame wars. Superstar, you'll be unbanned in a day (from reading Marram's post). In the mean time I suggest we leave it at that for this thread.
When I want your advice I'll give you the special signal; which is me being sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Offline superstar

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 23:04:15 PM »
Dazzler quit with the sob story, cheap jabs and poking fun? its just casual css banter, if you can honestly pinpoint anything i said that was abusive ill hold my hands up, but the point is that youve probably only came on to post because Marram has asked you to and secondly if you find in-chat banter so offensive then just disable it cause what was displayed tonight is just the norm between everybody, how can you be so easily offended? give me a break.

and you have the nerve to come onto the forum to call me a 'little oik' which i presume you meant 'little dik', thats far more offensive than anything iv said tonight or ever on this server.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 23:06:16 PM by superstar »

Offline Dazzler

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 22:58:55 PM »
2/3 nights ago you were abusive, made a swong song about being the victim and really the gist was you were being nothing but disrespectful. This evening from the second you came on you were poking fun at people and taking cheap jabs. People dont come on this to have some little oik actin like he is the man. They come on to have fun and friendly banter with each other. Its fine when its your friends etc as maybe they may understand whatever humour your trying to display but for fact i am not your friend so have absolutely no idea why you wanted to have a go at me as per normal. As Marram says I think your lucky to be on this server anyway let alone only getting a ban of one day. Maybe you should take longer than one day to go away and mature a little.
With great fun comes great Mojito

Offline superstar

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 22:57:14 PM »
"As to what happened that round, the bomb was planted with 1v1 left and you as a CT ran away and hid in a corner.
I died to the bomb trying to take the site back."

I ran and sat in a corner? now your just telling plain porkies pal, anyone who has played with me on MAG server would know that i wouldnt do that. Rightio ill leave it as that, really no point in argueing with liars.

PS. Excellent post editing skills adding those finishing touches to your reasonable admining scenario
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 22:59:26 PM by superstar »

Offline superstar

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 22:53:59 PM »
sorry but thats absolutely ridiculous, you have pm's from others asking to ban me? I actually dont believe that as iv done nothing wrong to anyone and secondly that you didnt think to give a warning before a straight ban? you and i both know there was no real reason for a ban tonight, perhaps its someone else that needs a cool off.

Offline Mr Marram

• Botlan Timberlake
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 22:49:41 PM »
I got quite a few PMs from other players asking why you wern't banned already for your commentary.

My response to them was "he is walking on the line but hasn't crossed it quite yet"

Feel lucky that you got a days ban to cool down rather than never coming back.

As to what happened that round, the bomb was planted with 1v1 left and you as a CT ran away and hid in a corner.
I died to the bomb trying to take the site back.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 22:52:09 PM by Mr Marram »

Offline superstar

superstar
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 22:42:12 PM »
Just been banned by Mr Marram for the reason: abusive.

Playing on de_site23, was the last one alive and couldnt find the bombsite as i had black and purple squares for a radar therefore running around looking for the bomb and ended up losing the round. Mr Marram says no effort then superstar. The following round Mr Marram is the last one alive and didnt defuse the bomb so i said no effort mr marram and i get banned.

One rule for him and another rule for someone else, fair enough hes an admin but he needs to lighten up taking the public server way too seriously on a saturday night and constantly being so damn miserable & grumpy on the server towards everyone. I feel as though this was a unfair ban and if he found my comment abusive i could at least have had a warning or a kick instead of a ban. I play on the server every evening and i think that whats happened tonight is pretty pathetic.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 22:43:48 PM by superstar »