Author Topic: 3 people with no respect  (Read 4999 times)

Offline Eric

Re: 3 people with no respect
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 03:00:32 AM »
Sounds like they have been warned so if happens whilst I'm on will go for ban no probs.
 :)

Offline SweetLips

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 19:42:58 PM »
Yeah, I completely agree, they were just bringing a bad atmosphere to the server. Absolute idiots! One (I think Subliminal) called Chris~Culo a 'toff' in an agressive way. Chris is a nice guy. I told them to watch how they talk to people and they said that what they said was fine...I said it is offensive and agressive.

Anyway, when a fully developed 'MAG' came on they all seemed to quieten down. Shame because they are a trio of muppets that will never bring anything positive to the delicious server and they need to be stopped.

Chicken Jalfrezi

Sweetlips xx

You guys pair up in groups of three, then line up in a circle.

Offline Adam

• Probably can't hear you...
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 14:04:55 PM »
I remember kicking one of them. They were all idiots tbh.
As was Sean UK Clansearch or what ever his name was, he was joining in a few times.

Offline SupaSexySheepy

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 12:54:56 PM »
Yeah Subliminal comes on a lot, not had a problem myself but every time i die (which is a lot) someones always saying summin.... But yeah alot of people get abuse from them tbh worth just looking out lads ;) They dont really deserve any more chances they are not just swearing, they were being racist the other night, you can probably get it on the server log actually, because you can even get voice chat back...Not the friendliest of people annoying and rude and instantly change as Furien said when admins come on.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 12:58:56 PM by SupaSexySheepy »

(>^.^)> Hugs <(^.^<)

Offline Manfred Nooger

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 08:42:07 AM »
I can also confirm I have had to tell some of the above about foul language and mic spamming before

Offline tonedcos

• Super MAG
  • Take Back The Future
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 06:47:48 AM »
Good one guys. Thanks for the heads up.Will keep an eye on those lads.

Offline furien

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 01:04:04 AM »
100% Behind u on this one m8, There Attitudes where really not for the mag server, Insulting Constantly, Swearing Constantly Spamming the mic at one stage with Bell...... u know the rest.... There whole attitude Changed as soon as the [MAGS] show up Rightly so to because im sure these guys would have been instabanned, Insulting jamie in a way they know it would get to him aswell, and for no apparent reason to was low in my Books, then to say *wat ya guna do about it, I didnt say anything Naughty* was just sad absolute Idiots all 3 of em.
Actions are easy, consequences are hard ;).

JAMIE -(musician)-

3 people with no respect
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 21:22:37 PM »
Have a look into these guys please.

"SubliminaLº" STEAM_0:0:6005245
"viCe" STEAM_0:1:3522671                                                                                                                                     
"mL" STEAM_0:0:4138044

General nuisance,mic spamming like kids,moving T's to CT's (and vice versa) so all 3 are on same team

viCe changing name 3 times and when i asked why i got no reply.
Turned round to me and said "i heard you are a dire singer"

Now if that was coming from a regular then it would be done in jest but i don't even know this kid and he's giving abuse (yes i found it very inssulting)

Furien asked Subliminal if they were all friends to a reply of "no" only sunbliminal and ML are friends.
Had a check on viCe's steam page and they are all friends.

I don't care who is the culprit but this is a friendly server for people who enjoy the game without hassle and when regulars are leaving because people are messing about it quickly becomes something we cannot enjoy.

A few MAGs were told and when they came on the attitude seemed to change.