thanks
" I'm an evil Scotsman, and my name is Jock "

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
Re: rpm
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2010, 22:54:54 PM »
All I can say is that you had fair warning when I banned you for three days

You apologised and I for one thought that that was the end of it.....its seems I was mistaken

Offline Qwiksilver

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 22:40:48 PM »
rpm,

given that your previous ban was for constant bitching did it not occur that it may be prudent of you to desist from doing so again?
You have been asked nicely, forcefully and eventually banned. Yet you still seem unable to play what is basically a game without trading insults with your fellow players. Quite frankly it is becoming tedious and does not warrant any further time and effort from our admin who would be better engaged keeping the more considerate and contented regs and community members who populate our full server happy (something you seem incapable of being). 
There are a considerable number of servers out there where your kind of behaviour is considered acceptable. Might i suuggest you have a look?

Dex as a long term player on our server your comments are welcomed, however on this occasion there is a history which you are not aware of.

Offline TODSTER

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 22:26:53 PM »
never once said he hacks  its the attitude
has been warned  loads times  do we just unbann everyone
who thinks there ban was not right  no he had his chance

-=TODSTER=-
if it aint broken dont try an mend it

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 22:23:36 PM »
dex mate its nice of u to stick up for some one but u dont no the disruption
.we mag s get more complaints about rpm than all the rest put together.
we are not saying he isnt a nice chap but it is with out doubt a better server when hes not on.
the server tonight was full and brilliant it would not have been ad rpm been on.
this isnt a witch hunt we are fair on mag uv been a reg long enough to no that.
but this is the fifth thread about rpm and that tells us some thing its one to much imho.

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline Eric

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 22:23:15 PM »
But he has been warned before Dex and inspite of all that he still pushes.
Nice one Tod.

Offline Dex

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 21:19:20 PM »
First time of posting on forums

Guys regarding RPM being Perm banned , maybe a bit harsh just for calling someone a prat , There has been far worse said on server.

I know there has been issues with him and kerfue .

But as much as I hate playing against RPM i think you might re consider .

As RPM states , he is always on this server as like most of us , and I personally havent seen him do anything that bad for perm ban ( apart from alledgedly hacking ...... lol )

Anyway just my opinion

Offline madjock

• MAG
  • Super MAG
  • Boom Boom Time
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 21:16:11 PM »
rpm, you say that word should be in the swear filter, but you say it anyway, is this because you think you or any other are safe with a swear filter.
end of the day you should not be typing or saying any swear words.

rich is correct the MOTD shows you rules before your play.

you want us to gag you on our server, THATS not our job its YOURS.
you think its unfair to ban, then i disagree. too many times you have been warned , those have just ran out.

like others say, Our serve our rules. we admin it the way we do, and a full server every night says it all.

and to answer your question, not found any ban threads, as when there are players who disrupt our server/s , we talk about this in private.

im sure you will find another server , there are thousands of them
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 21:19:09 PM by madjock »
" I'm an evil Scotsman, and my name is Jock "

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 21:03:14 PM »
tbh rpm a few mags think maybe this is not the server for you to be playing on.
it may seem trivuall the ban but in the bigger picture it seems like some thing is always going on regarding you.
u may think u dont disrupt the server but im afraid u do.
when kerfue comes back on every one is gonna to  be walking on egg shells with the both of u together.
i have a bind saying talk to ppl with respect or leave .its all about attitude mate.

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline rpm

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 20:50:45 PM »
* Keep it friendly.

Fair enough i breached that rule, but warnings are warnings and should not result in a ban.  TODSTER specifically warned me after what I said and told me not to do it again but then decided to ban me anyway.  Outbursts do happen and eventually one will learn their lesson but to condemn someone with a permanent ban is no solution at all.

Is it possible to GAG me something, that would fix all problems.  You would keep a decent/active player on your server and at the same time not get any mishaps from him.  If that is not possible I should unbind Y...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 20:55:01 PM by rpm »

Offline manu

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 20:41:44 PM »

Offline Rich

• ><ombie
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 20:25:32 PM »
To recite a few lines;

Their house, their rules.

It's only a game... (Can't stress that enough, if CS:S causes you to have "outbursts," dear god man...)

Rules are in the MOTD, you agree to them when you hit that "Okay" button after connecting to the server. At the moment you're access to the server is at the mercy of MAG, comments such as "Ban happy MAG's" isn't going to get you in their good books now is it.

Offline rpm

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 20:12:16 PM »
Just as an update.  When I got my 3 day ban I searched for the server rules but could never find them;

http://91.192.210.39/forum/index.php?action=search2

Its very unclear, I know rules are basically "Don't Swear, Respect, Don't Cheat, Don't TK, Don't Mic Spam" etc etc but it would be a good idea to post a perm link to everyone that gets banned so they can read it before returning.

I have looked through the previous bans here, and the majority is either ban happy MAGS or people completely disrupting the server which I have never done.  I was warned and banned because of Kerfue, this time I said one word which should be in a swear filter tbh out of rage im sure you have all had an outburst or a 1000 in your time and certainly does not deserve a perm ban.

You should enforce a 7 day ban, or even gag me using rcon.  You all go on about how you run a fair server, none of the treatment towards me has been in the least bit fair.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 20:15:39 PM by rpm »

Offline rpm

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 19:57:12 PM »
TODSTER why don't you explain the full story?  Quite a bit more to it;

Hi,

Today on the server there was this guy who was fully flashed so the next round I asked him simply;

"Was you not flashed?" to which I got a cocky reply;

"I had good sunglasses on" so silly me out of anger said "Prat" which I was hoping would be part of the swear filter and would of been blocked but wasn't.

TODSTER then warned me not to say anything else and mentioned on mic its my final chance!  But I was banned anyway, it seems others get many "verbal" warnings but nothing else and poor me gets banned.

Im active on your server and 99% of the time (Excluding what happened with Kerfue) im a nice guy, I don't deserve to be banned again.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 19:58:58 PM by rpm »