Author Topic: Propaganda (Panda) Machine  (Read 4963 times)

Offline Helgrrr

Re: Propaganda (Panda) Machine
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2010, 10:19:38 AM »
Propaganda your ban has been lifted, it has already been explained that checking logs does not help when things are said over comms.

Qwik has already said he apologises if he made a mistake, admin is not easy when there a whole bunch of people shouting at once over comms and occasionally this can happen. Arguing after your ban has been lifted is just getting peoples backs up and serves no purpose.

Please let this go now and continue to enjoy the server if you wish.

Thread locked

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:21:17 AM by Helgrrr »
Popping back to annoy people from time to time since '97

Offline miles

• MAG
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2010, 09:56:55 AM »
looks like he loking for a banned

Offline Propaganda Machine

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2010, 01:35:33 AM »
Omg mate you heard someone else not me, ffs  check your logs, you will see you kicked someone else before you banned me. That was the guy.
I already said I meant no disrespect and if madjock finds what I typed upsetting then then its not my fault I have already said I meant no disrespect and dont want to argue, but you should try being blamed for something you know you have not done. I honestly think your all being very sensitive and/or defensive. For god sake check your logs so we can clear this up and you can be 100% sure I did not do what you keep accusing me of
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 01:41:48 AM by Propaganda Machine »

Offline Qwiksilver

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 22:58:35 PM »
Panda,

Firstly let me say that i am still convinced that i heard you swear over vioce chat. You were given the benifit of the doubt by others that is why your ban was proposed to be lifted.
Your case is being somewhat diminished though by your constant innacuracies and your complete lack of respect for our server admin. For the record you were kicked by me. You did talk over voice chat and i did hear you swear "dont bloody kick me again" being one of your outbursts.
You say you are 24 years old. May i suggest you take some advice from someone who is almost twice your age. If someone is providing you with a service free of charge and asks only that you show some respect in return please do so. Alternatively there are other servers and forums

Qwik

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 21:46:25 PM »
Swearing on server. Asked not too. Persisted. Kicked. Came back and done it again. Permanent.

Ok, lets try and clear this up. Quiksilver said the person (who he thinks is me) was asked not to swear.persisted and then got kicked. Check your logs, I was not kicked. Then the guy came back on the server and said 'Why was I kicked ?' I cant remember if that was in comms or chat but he said it, anyway someone replied 'for swearing, its against server rules'. Anyway if this shows up on logs then it proves it was not me who was swearing but some one else. I am 24 years old and I dont go around servers swearing at ppl for no reason I just like to play the game and forget all the petty crap that some people get up to.

Anyway i cant really see where you are coming from with my above post but no offense meant anyway I will try and be more sensitive in the future, sorry if I caused any bad feelings

Offline madjock

• MAG
  • Super MAG
  • Boom Boom Time
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 21:22:22 PM »
you know what i will read into a post the way i see fit, you say you did nothing wrong, and i chose to check logs etc, and then put i to other admins, what may have happened, other people and admins seem to think you did.

but it was decided to lift the ban, when this is done, it can take a little time to work, we dont reset server just to remove a banned id.
and tbh when people try and then post lol im still banned, it p***es me off. especially when its not 100% certain to mag if the offender is innocent.

" I'm an evil Scotsman, and my name is Jock "

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 21:07:31 PM »
Mate no need to give me attichude ok. I dont want to argue with anyone on here but your last post seems very petty like you are looking for something to argue with me about. I have been very understanding and polite dispite the fact I was banned for no reason and now you are giving me a lecture for starting a post with lol...

Offline madjock

• MAG
  • Super MAG
  • Boom Boom Time
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 20:48:53 PM »
you steam id has been removed from ban list, and tbh, starting your post with lol.

wont impress me.
you will have to wait for the server to be restarted,that will only happen when its not in use, mostly late at night.

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 20:02:18 PM »
lol, still banned

My steam id is...

STEAM_0:1:31288360

Offline madjock

• MAG
  • Super MAG
  • Boom Boom Time
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 19:07:31 PM »
try now

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 18:30:31 PM »
I am still banned...

Offline Qwiksilver

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 19:16:44 PM »
Panda,

having spoken to a number of our regulars and fellow MAG's it appears this may be case of mistaken identity for which i apologise.
However i note from your post above that you have stated that you did not speak over comms at all. That is not at all true so may i suggest you accept my apology and move on. Our admin should have reinstated you by now. If you have any problems please let us know.

Qwik

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 19:06:48 PM »
wat do u mean? It wasn't me. He got me but he got the wrong person. As I explained above miles there was someone on the server who was swearing and was kicked for swearing, he came back and swore again then a few seconds late I got banned. I didn't type or talk over comms the entire time i was on the server so there is no way anything i did cud have even been perceived as swearing...

Offline miles

• MAG
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 18:45:21 PM »
nice one got him before me m8 :) :) :)

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 13:13:32 PM »
Ok thanks