Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Little Ziggy

• ave it...
Re: Banned
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 17:42:10 PM »
yes i kicked you. For swearing. Explained by Googy. (tanks googs  ;)   )

Because of the new update, the server admin has been changed. And, so for some reason there are 2 swap side buttons. First, swaps the player immedatly nothing is changed. (E.g. he is not spawned where he should be or slayed and then spawned.)

This is the one googy used BY ACCIDENT. ( i have explained and told him the correct way.)-BTW not picking at u here sweety-

Second button which swaps them at the end of the round.

As said, i have told googy the correct button and so all is fine.

As i can see you are not polling to be unbanned and so i say 'thank you for your time'

Offline Qwiksilver

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 23:18:37 PM »
Well said Googs xxxx

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 23:12:41 PM »
Nicely put Googs

Final point - since the steam CSS update auto team balance does not work so our admins occaisionally balance up the teams to make the game more even.
This is NOT an attempt to get our "mates" easy kills

I'm also still a bit confused as to whether your issue is that you thought the admin decision was wrong or that the admin who kicked you for swearing was "a kid" I suspect it is the latter
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 07:23:51 AM by Ziggy »

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 22:53:47 PM »
i was on i banned u u are a cock .
ur mate swore twice .
i told him he took no notice.
as for little zigg he did not abuse his admin at all he is behond his yrs as a admin.
you and ur mate are not welcome on this server.
this is a very busy server and always is we dont need ppl like u.
your attitude is not the one we expect for players on this server.
begone foolish one.

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline Booker T

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 20:26:11 PM »
You go spec for cash which we don't allow,

You were warned by the admin that we do not allow this.

You then tell an admin you'll "do what the F I please" on our server for which you were kicked.

You then come back and have a go at the admin again using a word we do not allow.

You say you've played on our server "plenty" in the past but you are not aware of our rules on swearing, which we clearly state and enforce rigorously.

If I'd been on I'd have banned you myself

It tied the room together.

Offline Funpig

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 20:21:14 PM »
I was not on but there is a warning not to swear and regular messages sayig type motd to see server rules within which you would see that swearing is not permitted on our server

We also do not allow swapping in and out of spec for cash

These are some of our fairly simple rules

I note you are not appealing and thank you for you time
FunPig :)

Offline rageness

Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 20:04:21 PM »
Not actually appealing Just wanted to give you my thoughts,

Joined server, Map on nuke, I buy my weapon and am shot in th back of spawn by a T, bearnig in mind I am on ct, Turns out an admin had moved his m8 to ct spawn so he could kill us all. Today at 19.45

New map, was on for 1 round, Died on T, joined spec for money rejoined T. Was swapped team by admin to CT, Then a small child with admin Told me I was not to do that as it was unfair, I asked do what? He said join to get autoed to other Team< I said I didn't I joined same team admin swapped me I joined for cash. He said well don't do it any way. AT this point I lost my temper a little bit and told him Id do what the F I please, (note I didn't say flip) 3 mins later I was kicked. I rejoined and asked are you taking the piss, I was banned as was a can m8 who had not said a thing and then 10 mins later so was some 1 else, All by the same person.

Bearing in mine I am 24 so not a kiddie, I run a very successful clan with over 35 members and we have all played css for about 3+ years Myself 5 years. It came as quite a shock to join a server which I have played on plenty in the past and always assumed it was ran by right minded Middle aged People (20+) and I can't understand especially after the update why any 1 would give a small child admin with banning capabilities. There is no warning to say no swearing, There is no warning to say don't join spec. I am truely baffled by the behaviour of the admin in question or rather admins (as 1 thinks its fun to swap his m8 so he gets free kills) and also the decision to give these 2 admin in the 1st place.