Author Topic: LordSoth  (Read 4238 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
Re: LordSoth
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 20:36:20 PM »

Here is the PM that I sent him a few weeks back

Soth

had a few complaints over the weekend regarding your attitude and your level of swearing on vent, the other MAGs have asked me to communicate this to you

We know that you appreciate our no swearing policy on the public server and you are obviously aware that we are more relaxed about this subject on vent, we all do it from time to time although even on vent some words are not permissable !

We MAGs allow our kids to use vent so please tone it down a few notches - we all get excited about game events, lag etc but you come across as very aggressive over vent and especially when you are constantly swearing this tends to ruin the atmosphere on the vent channel.     You can tell when this is happening because you end up on a vent channel on your own !

Additionally we spend a lot of our personal cash in providing a Public server and Vent that you and others use for free, we don't particularly appreciate it when you come on vent and tell us all that our public server is shit.  There are 1000's of other servers out there feel free to go tell their admins that their servers are shit, don't do it to us please.

I'll be honest with you there have been a good number of requests for your access to Vent and the Public Server to be removed so please consider this fair warning that you have overstepped the mark by a long way and MAG patience has worn thin

We won't warn you again mate you'll just find yourself banned, sorry to be blunt but I do not want there to be any misunderstanding

MAG

Offline Little Ziggy

• ave it...
LordSoth
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 20:16:41 PM »
LordSoth. I person we all know....

Has been banned from "every chuffing thing" (quote form [MAG]Ziggy)

He was on Ventrillo tonight (Wednesday 9th 2010)  using abusive language infront of some of our MAGs children.

Told twice to stop; ignored/refused.

Has been warned previsuoly in writing and so the decision was taken to ban him, from vent, Css(all [MAG] servers) and forums.

Banned on vent from [MAG]Bla
Banned on css by [MAG]Qwik
and forums by [MAG]Ziggy

Job done.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 20:22:39 PM by Little Ziggy »