Author Topic: Lettuce  (Read 6645 times)

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
Re: Lettuce
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2009, 15:26:30 PM »
No sticking up for Vimes needed, he has the full support of MAG.  Time to lock this thread and move on.

Offline Cavturbo

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2009, 15:23:53 PM »
I was on as well and will stick up for vimes, he did change the map after the vote, but he explained why, and they just bitched and messed about. Also saw the TK on him as well, deliberate.

From what I saw Lettuce was super dodgy as well, was head shooting me for fun. I would appear around a corner and bang headshot.

At least with Lucid/Marram et al I stand a chance, I never got a shot off with Lettuce.

Offline tonedcos

• Super MAG
  • Take Back The Future
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 02:21:23 AM »
I was on then mate.They also had a go at Vimes. Sounded like they were off there heads and taking the micky. Bang out of order especially as Lettuce is on a yellow. >:(

Offline Booker T

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 00:26:01 AM »
Banned for deliberate teamkill on me.

Put Piranesi on 'cause I thought Contra would empty the server, so Lettuce and his mate decided to have a bitching session about it.

Lettuce then killed me, told me to "suck it" so I kicked him

His m8 then said, why don't you kick me too you faggot, so I banned him.

Lettuce then decided to teamkill me.

Any other admin wants to discuss my decision then feel free.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 09:39:35 AM by Booker T »

It tied the room together.

Offline Snake

• Flickr
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2009, 20:39:48 PM »
Didn't we all believe 'jack'  :-X
=

Offline Booker T

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2009, 19:54:15 PM »
He's hardly going to admit to cheating Googy.  He's been banned for hacking on another server and the demo seems pretty conclusive.

We keep an eye on him and see what happens.

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 19:25:26 PM »
i talk to the guy every time hes on as a bloke hes top drawer.
he said do u spec me wen ur dead i said yes i do .
and to be honest ive seen better players on every night.
he nos some ppl av a problem with him he told me i dont cheat googy i really dont .
funny enough on wat ive seen and ive seen a lot of him i believe him.i can point out other ppl i would put in front of him as cheating.
but im no expert and i hope your wrong .
if hes hacking il call him a txxt and ban him myself.
but i do believe we have to call it a day and let him get on with it .
if we see any thing ban him but untill i think we need to call it a day or ppl will get paranoid and see things that arnt there .
just my thoughts.

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline looroll

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 10:53:29 AM »
suggest you follow normal protocol. Spec on the server and if you see anything suspicious; demo, post, get feedback, judgement day.

this

Offline Rich

• ><ombie
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 21:27:09 PM »
suggest you follow normal protocol. Spec on the server and if you see anything suspicious; demo, post, get feedback, judgement day.

Offline Irish_Hawk

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 18:05:47 PM »
That demo is quite funny. Surely a 'good' player doesn't need to use hacks in the first place? I mean he is obviously using them in that demo and everyone was already thinking he was strange before discovering that he has already been steam banned before.

Offline Booker T

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 22:10:47 PM »
The stats is just an aside, it's mainly the previous ban and some of the things I've seen on the server Chod.

34% is the highest accuracy in the top 50 players on our server.  Marram is next with 27% and one guy on 25%, the rest are all around 20%.  It's significantly higher than the other top 49 on our stats.   That rings alarm bells for me.  Perhaps anti-recoil makes more sense than an aimbot.  However, I only looked at his stats after becoming suspicious of him and checking his steam id in the first place.

As I said, we need to keep an eye on him, but at the moment he has the benefit of the doubt.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 22:54:07 PM by Booker T »

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 21:58:52 PM »
34% is not an unreasonably high hit percentage.  And his HS ratio is also low.  Do you really think that he would use a hack that misses heads most of the time and misses body shots 66% of the time?  What would be the point? Especially on a Public server?

You can not ban him on the strenght of those stats.  The dmeo and steam bans evidence is another matter.  I know a number of people that have used hacks, but dont now.  Doesnt mean that I would ban them all.

Offline Lucid

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 21:58:15 PM »
My thoughts after seeing this one was anti recoil & poss no walls but im not 100%. Cheats are usually easy to spot & when its not its usually just a good player.  Eyeball scanners running.  :D

Offline Mr Marram

• Botlan Timberlake
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 21:46:34 PM »
yeah but Marram hacks  ::)                      ;D ;D ;D

dont tell vimes that .....

I was getting top accuracy from february to june then i went on holidays and am back up to top since september :D woot

Offline Booker T

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 19:35:33 PM »
I decided to see how he'd react to us knowing about the ban,  he claims he was banned but the ban was revoked.  Strange though, 'cause there's nothing on their forums to show him being unbanned and he's still banned on Steambans.

I reckon we keep an eye on him and see how it goes, after all, I've been known to jump the gun before ;D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 19:46:11 PM by Booker T »