Author Topic: n!nja  (Read 1726 times)

ninja

Re: n!nja
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 21:48:11 PM »
Hi

Just about to start a post appealing the ban but you have already filled this in.

I understand why you might think I have the ability to see through walls as my 5.1 Razer Barracuda HS and Sound Card give me incredible auditory accuracy. However I do not cheat and have never felt the need.

I have however been playing Counter Strike since the beta of the original CS, my steam id shows my relatively early sign up to steam: STEAM_0:1:353282. I have played this game for faaaar too long.

I have enjoyed playing a bit of cs:s on your server over the past few weeks and though I coin being kicked and banned as 'the ultimate compliment' it is a shame as I tend to play on small number of servers as it's more interesting playing against and getting to know the same group of people.

As testiment to my ability I led my old clan to the finals for cs:s at i26 under the name cs:punK th!ngy^. Stupidly choosing the wrong team and losing on train ;)

Hopefully see you all again ingame sometime soon.

Geoff

Offline |Nom|

Offline |Nom|

n!nja
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 21:34:36 PM »
Banned this guy after all in vent agreeing he was looking through walls. hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3791.
chissy policeman did a demo with fraps.