Author Topic: ball baron banned!  (Read 10035 times)

ball baron

Re: ball baron banned!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2009, 00:27:14 AM »
STEAM_0:1:6026444

thank you for your forgiveness.

baron

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2009, 00:22:48 AM »
I do believe that if you give you steam id to Headhunter that particular ban will be lifted, alternatively we can continue to debate this....   ::)

in all fairness, i was following the rules.  i did nothing against your rules.  if i can 'take the mickey' cause i don't agree with them, does that deserve a ban?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 00:25:52 AM by Ziggy »

ball baron

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 00:22:02 AM »
I'm sorry if I gave the impression that i was 'taking the mickey' but I seriously wasn't trying to do that, nor was i trying to take the piss.

if you check the server logs i didnt say half the things hippeh said but he only got a 30minute ban?

could we not work out a compromise and at least have a time limit on this ban? I have learnt my lesson that admins have final say no matter what.

PLEASE?!?!

h!ppeh

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 00:20:14 AM »
in all fairness, i was following the rules.  i did nothing against your rules.  if i can 'take the mickey' cause i don't agree with them, does that deserve a ban?

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 00:18:44 AM »
I guess if you push hard enough it is yes  :-\

is 'dont take the mickey' on the rules now?  :-\

Offline Qwiksilver

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 00:15:55 AM »

sigh!!!

h!ppeh

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 00:14:28 AM »

Offline critch

• Alreet my lurver
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 00:03:44 AM »
I saw no admin abuse tonight just a few admins putting straight a couple people for taking the mickey  8)

Offline HeAdHuNtEr

• Pay up or I'll break your arms!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 00:00:42 AM »
ball baron u where told to watch urself and u feel the need to take the piss now the ban will stand as we dnt need people like u on are server
I`M NOT LAZY I`M JUST REALLY REALLY GOOD AT DOING NOTHING :)

h!ppeh

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 23:43:44 PM »
yeah.  i've seen mag camp plenty of times.  camping after they plant the bomb for instance

from observing objectives on the maps and adding a bit of logic, it's easy to deduce that in situations or in certain places, it's sensible to 'camp'/defend areas

whilst i'm here.  why have a voting system if the admins change the map anyway?

Amoc

ball baron banned!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 23:40:29 PM »
I know why I was banned - I was flagging admin abuse in the server when I got told to post in the forums, but it was pretty serious admin abuse and I dont think me voicing my opinion warrants a permenant ban.

I was one of several regulars who complained about the inconsistency of the admins decisions. 'Cat disease' got slapped about because he was 'camping' (aka protecting) the hostages as a T on compound. We were told no camping and if we wanted to disagree we could go on the forums.

What I dont understand is why this no-camping policy is so randomly administrated. During the next map plenty of MAG players were camping on each bombsite yet they didn't get slapped or warned.

We even got told to 'stfu or find another server' by the admin, I'm pretty sure thats against the MAG rules as well.

When I was banned as I wasn't even saying anything about the rules, I just said we dont understand why the admins are so inconsistent about enforcing the rules.