Author Topic: ball baron banned!  (Read 10036 times)

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
Re: ball baron banned!
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2009, 15:55:22 PM »
Good idea, this is getting ridiculous! 

Amoc

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2009, 15:48:09 PM »
lol wow that is some prime mastubation material there!

i left regless a long time ago, hence i have nothing to do with regless. i have left u alone havent i? just lock this thread so i dont have to keep posting

Offline Rich

• ><ombie
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2009, 14:58:11 PM »
yeah i'm actually confused about that. Why are you saying you have nothing to do with regless even though you are listed in their clan on euro ED..? All this lying.. even from DreS which is abit suprising

*EDIT* I love it when you find people's pictures on the internet. Looking sexy Ste

*EDIT EDIT*

I'm starting to see now that this was kind of a player migration from regless to mag servers after regless folded. Problematic to say the least.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 15:17:28 PM by panic »

Offline madjock

• MAG
  • Super MAG
  • Boom Boom Time
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2009, 14:31:53 PM »
is that why your xac profile has you playing ed officials with regless. 

do us all a favour and just go away.

" I'm an evil Scotsman, and my name is Jock "

Offline Adam

• Probably can't hear you...
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2009, 13:40:23 PM »
Good to see the admins get the satisfaction of banning you 6 or more times  ;) as with your ignorance, you obviously  wont be able to hide youself under names too well...

Offline DreS

• Lost Souls
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2009, 23:13:32 PM »
nice of u to put that about regless bones. regless has folded now anyways so it doesnt matter anymore.  its more the ex members that have got a bit of a bad name due to some of your antics but its over with now.

just for your info there aint no idiots in mag. good luck on what ever server you end up playing on.

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2009, 23:13:25 PM »
He has already shown that he is a lier.  He came on this afternoon with one of his other accounts.  I banned it.  It will happen again.  Sweet really.   :-*

MelonFace

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2009, 23:10:01 PM »
Don't be silly rich.

Offline Rich

• ><ombie
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2009, 22:42:59 PM »
subnet anyway, just to make sure like.  :-\

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2009, 22:41:35 PM »
bb 8)

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Amoc

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2009, 22:39:16 PM »
by the way can i just make it perfectly clear to everyone that i have no relationship what so ever with people from the so called 'regless' clan. i simply once put the tags on to pretend to recruit a rubbish player for their team as a joke. i was talking to one of the members today ('dres') and apparently i have given the clan a bad name. i apologise to dres and his team mates for giving the impression that i was part of their good clan and giving the impression that they are all idiots like myself.

i hope that clears things up.

regless are not idiots, but mag still are!  ;D peace out once and for all, bye bye my lovers 8)

Dancing Cat Disease

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2009, 19:37:15 PM »
After the CTs started to push forward and my T comrades numbers dwindled, I made a desperate dash to protect the hossies and ensure my team completed it's objective. Within 10 seconds of me entering the hossy room I was slapped by an admin (not usre which one).

Rubbish, you were there nearly all round. I know as I was the last man bar you on the T's and everytime I came back near the Chimney Stack your were still in the shack with the hossie's.

Sorry, I think you are mistaken.

Offline furien

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2009, 18:24:22 PM »
Hey [MAG] Just thought i would comment on this issue, Ive never had any problem with any of the [MAG] admins and i personally think they do a good job People like *BallBaron* would Kick up a fuss about anything they didnt like i personaly have exp With his "Wonderfull Personality" So i think Its a good choice :) Nice one [MAG] keep up the good work :P
Actions are easy, consequences are hard ;).

Offline Cavturbo

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2009, 13:54:32 PM »
After the CTs started to push forward and my T comrades numbers dwindled, I made a desperate dash to protect the hossies and ensure my team completed it's objective. Within 10 seconds of me entering the hossy room I was slapped by an admin (not usre which one).

Rubbish, you were there nearly all round. I know as I was the last man bar you on the T's and everytime I came back near the Chimney Stack your were still in the shack with the hossie's.

Amoc

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2009, 13:53:02 PM »
i have found a new server to torment. good bye and good luck  :'(