• ...and the Snipers from Mars
Re: Banned
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2008, 16:26:11 PM »
Nicely put Pikey - you have my unwavering support on this mate

Offline Lman

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 14:34:25 PM »
I banned you.

The very fact that you think you were banned unjustly just shows me i was right to ban you in the first place.

If you dont take your gaming seriously then create your own server and tw the hell out of everyone on that to your hearts content (for as long as you can get people to join)

Dont come on this server expecting to act like a tit and not get banned.  We pay a lot for this server and will admin in a way that suits us and the countless regs and MAG*c who enjoy the way we do things - we set out to get rid of the likes of you to make a better of experience for everyone, this just shows me yet again that we are doing the right thing.

Web jockey, you seem a good chap - dont get yourself caught up in this

webjockey

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 07:23:25 AM »
You really shouldn't be  willing m8 :), he isn't gonna change his ways. He's rarely serious about any of his games. And thats a good thing, but when it gets to the stage where he begins to irritate others who might actually want to win, thats when it get irritating.

Offline geo(UK)

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 23:11:15 PM »
he did team attack me 3 rounds in a row and then after that went onto conan and attacked him several times i told him to stop but he didnt listen, then conan and pikey told him to stop but he still didnt listen and then pikey banned. I think he had fair amount of warnings to be honest, but i would be willing to give him one more chance, but its not up to me its up to MAG on wat the final outcome is for u.

webjockey

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 22:43:54 PM »
just for the record, xyz2 and skintony are his older and younger brothers (respectively). xyz2 is ok, but lordofmayhem was playing on his account when he was banned.  Skintony just team wounds in the spawn constantly.

Offline Conan

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 22:30:43 PM »
It was a member of MAG*c you purposely team wounded three times while we were sitting back as T's on aztec with no CT's in sight and you expect no punishment?

You were kicked and warned for doing it, then you did it again.  I hardly call the banning unjust.

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 21:53:58 PM »
funny ow u dont no wat uve got till its gone.

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline Helgrrr

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 21:42:45 PM »
NIN *** is lord of mayhem

Lmao not on our servers he isn't
Popping back to annoy people from time to time since '97

Offline hellhound

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 20:06:02 PM »
NIN *** is lord of mayhem

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 19:54:12 PM »
No

Nin was banned for deliberate team wounding.  He was warned many times but carried on.

Dont know about the others, but we dont hand out unjust bans.  If they want to state their case, get them to come on here and do so.

Thanks

lordofmayhem

Banned
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 19:29:53 PM »
The following people were banned unjustfully XZY2 Skintony and NIN*** they were banned for apparent lamery but none of them had done anything wrong but could you please give them another chance