Author Topic: Banned  (Read 6156 times)

Offline Funky Gibbon

• Unleash the Gibbon Within!!!
    • My pages
Re: Banned
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2008, 21:47:31 PM »
Aways got to have the last word Helgrrr !!   ;)

Offline Helgrrr

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2008, 21:46:03 PM »
omg if that school you all go to is a private one, you need a refund from spelling and grammar  ;D  ;D  ;D
Popping back to annoy people from time to time since '97

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2008, 21:42:58 PM »
Kids, if you want to argue go outside and have a punch up like we used to!  Dont use my forums as a playground!

>:(

webjockey

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2008, 21:18:11 PM »
My team kills are not intentional. Skintony is banned because he team wounded. Xyz2 is banned because the both you (lordofmayhem) and skintony, played on his account and got him banned for team wounding. Neither me nor hellhound pull strings, we just know your character and nature because we know you in real life  :)

lordofmayhem

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2008, 21:04:58 PM »
Conan i reapeatedly said sorry to u and thn explian i had mouse lag ad before i had i chance to leave i was banned from the sever >:( >:(
Hellhound and Webjockey, have absolutely no say on who gets banned

yh but they filed sevarall cmplaints after me for no reason and webjockey has team killed m at least 4 times also y r xyz2 and skintony banned they hav done nothing wrong proberbly hellhound and webjockey pulling sum strings behind the scenes

lordofmayhem

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2008, 20:58:50 PM »

Hellhounds a well respected lad here so I wouldn't even bother trying anything  ;)

Hellhounds has caused all this trouble this sever claims to be a non camping sever but hellhound is regualy camp so now u should stop banned random ppl and cut the tumor of the sever from its root. Deal with your own problems then you would hav a real reason to ban sum1
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Conan

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2008, 20:56:39 PM »
Hellhound and Webjockey, have absolutely no say on who gets banned and if they cross the line themselves the MAGs would have no qualms in banning them instantly with no appeal. 

An admin saw NIN*** blatantly follow me around the map and shot me in the back at close range with no CT's in sight.  Coincidentally he was kicked for doing to the same thing to me in the previous round.

As for your "explanation"  If your mouse was indeed lagging, then surely you shouldn't be shooting randomly on T side of Aztec when there's no CT's about.  Alternatively leave the server in consideration of your fellow players.

The fact that you didn't take the sensible options (play more carefully, play later when mouse is stable) suggests you should be banned for blatant stupidity.

Good riddance.

Offline Snake

• Flickr
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2008, 20:29:29 PM »
Think its fairly obvious that he was in breach of the server rules and the MAG/MAG*c admins deemed his behavior as inappropriate so they banned him.

Probably time you moved on  ;)

Hellhounds a well respected lad here so I wouldn't even bother trying anything  ;)
=

Offline tonedcos

• Super MAG
  • Take Back The Future
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2008, 20:22:01 PM »
Back up a min there peeps, before we get into full blown flaming. As was said before, if there is a problem, then put forward a resonable argument and the sun Shall shine again on our desolate kingdom. However enrage the Mighty [MAG]'s and thy will feel there wroth.  ::)

Rageminister

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2008, 20:02:58 PM »
LOL  :D :D

But this just sounds like HellHound >:( and Webjockey >:( just have sum sour grape >:(s

It sounds like an unfair banning from what i've heard a lot have people have told me that HellHound >:( and Webjockey >:(  have been trying to get the three players banned for a while.  :( :( :(

Offline Snake

• Flickr
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2008, 19:56:55 PM »
=

lordofmayhem

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2008, 19:45:40 PM »
look webjockey and ninja squirrel are the same person and for the record he got massively pwned on thursday so is anoyyed at me and before has tried to getme banned

Also Hellhound before has had me repeatedly kicked for no reason so he should be banned for abusing reg powers

And Pikey as i tried to explain at the time i had mouse lag because my mouse lags somtimes as i have explained to your before repeatedly

OH yeah another last minute fougt hellhound has a bit of the old sour grappes against me and xyz2 as he got pwned on dust 3-2

webjockey

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2008, 17:34:01 PM »
lordofmayhem and *** are one and the same  :P

Offline tonedcos

• Super MAG
  • Take Back The Future
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2008, 17:16:35 PM »
Agreewhole heartedly with Pikey and all [MAG]. There is no injustice in this server. There are mistakes, which can easely be resoloved. I was on that night and your m8 was asked repeatedly by several patient [MAG], [MAG*c], to desist. He did not and was justly banned. Eo.  ;)

Offline Qwiksilver

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2008, 17:07:30 PM »
The following people were banned unjustfully XZY2 Skintony and NIN*** they were banned for apparent lamery but none of them had done anything wrong but could you please give them another chance

Its Unjustly btw please try harder.