Author Topic: Has anyone checked this out  (Read 6896 times)

pan

Re: Has anyone checked this out
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 13:29:48 PM »
You can ban people for being too good for the server?

Offline Helgrrr

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 13:16:34 PM »
by the way, can someone write up some proper instructions for how to demo people and how to watch demos etc cos I don't have a clue ta
Popping back to annoy people from time to time since '97

Offline Mav3r1ck

• What the f**k are ya playing at?
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 13:12:14 PM »
OK guys, I've had my eye on him.  I asked Ben to spec him last night and Ben reckons he wallhacks.  I think he aimbots.

I've demoed him twice

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/william.ramsay1/lucid1.dem
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/william.ramsay1/lucid2.dem

I spoke to Jack about his hax and he explained that the aimbot he used doesn't move to the head straight away, it does it in smaller jumps.  You don't get the hs straight away so it looks less suspicious.

If you watch the first demo his recoil always jerks up towards the head.  Recoil of course should go up, so it's a bit strange that on the 2nd demo when he kills the guy Hullio something or other his recoil jumps to the left, which just happens to be the way the hullio guys player model falls.

I reckon he's hacking, I shall leave it up to the other MAGs to judge.

I looked at these demos last night and also noticed the way the cursor drops as the guy goes down.

My personal opinion is he is hacking, and switching them on and off to try and coer his tracks.  If he's not hacking he falls into the catagory of "too good for this server" and IMHO is only going to ruin the expeirience for everyone else.

Sorry but my vote goes for a perm ban
Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.......

Offline critch

• Alreet my lurver
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 13:11:27 PM »
Had 2 scores of 20-4 last night, had a few lucky shots at first I was like wtf but we all get em. Dont think he is dodgy tbh but who am I  :P

Offline Helgrrr

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 19:14:55 PM »
I do find it hard to believe the number of kpd he's has against you personally Vimes, about 11 kpd if I remember rightly.

Offline Booker T

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 18:43:14 PM »
OK guys, I've had my eye on him.  I asked Ben to spec him last night and Ben reckons he wallhacks.  I think he aimbots.

I've demoed him twice

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/william.ramsay1/lucid1.dem
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/william.ramsay1/lucid2.dem

I spoke to Jack about his hax and he explained that the aimbot he used doesn't move to the head straight away, it does it in smaller jumps.  You don't get the hs straight away so it looks less suspicious.

If you watch the first demo his recoil always jerks up towards the head.  Recoil of course should go up, so it's a bit strange that on the 2nd demo when he kills the guy Hullio something or other his recoil jumps to the left, which just happens to be the way the hullio guys player model falls.

I reckon he's hacking, I shall leave it up to the other MAGs to judge.

It tied the room together.

Offline Iceman

• speedtest
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 18:35:37 PM »
105 kills and only 21 deaths in 1hr 23min lol we must of been lining up for him
and then he gets
56 kills and only 22 deaths in 1hr 1min (we must of spread out) ;D

My eye is out and ready ha arhh :D

If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z, X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut

clyde

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 17:35:58 PM »
my opinion too mav, sunday night on cbble me and geo were taking him out with relative ease, he was constantly camping in the same place and then on italy he beat me to death then abused my corpse on numerous occassions

Offline Mav3r1ck

• What the f**k are ya playing at?
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 16:57:40 PM »
I've seen some flashes of absolute brilliance from this guy and then some real dumb ass moments.  If he does have some kind of Hax's it may well be the button switching on/off kind, because that would certainly explain a few things.

If he dosent have Hax then he is quite possibly one of the best players on our server to date.

He needs to be thoroughly watched in my opinion.
Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.......

Stone_Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 10:26:55 AM »
LOL Ziggy

he killed them all ;D

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 10:19:36 AM »
Lucid   STEAM_0:0:444459

http://middleagedgamers.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php?mode=sessions&player=4909

Mav was talking about this guy last night but I didnt get a chance to spec him, but apparently there have been a lot of mutterings about him. I'm not surprised, if you check his session data above you will see he often has a kpd of 5, 6 or 7.

Not even Rich gets scores that high, maybe someone should demo him next time he's on.

ps I only put this in the banned section to get your attention, but hey it'll prob save time later.

what ever happened to the presumption of innocence then ?   ::)

Offline Helgrrr

Has anyone checked this out
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 09:43:31 AM »
Lucid   STEAM_0:0:444459

http://middleagedgamers.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php?mode=sessions&player=4909

Mav was talking about this guy last night but I didnt get a chance to spec him, but apparently there have been a lot of mutterings about him. I'm not surprised, if you check his session data above you will see he often has a kpd of 5, 6 or 7.

Not even Rich gets scores that high, maybe someone should demo him next time he's on.

ps I only put this in the banned section to get your attention, but hey it'll prob save time later.