Author Topic: Has anyone checked this out  (Read 6892 times)

Offline Lucid

Re: Has anyone checked this out
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 20:55:48 PM »
Cheers fellas.

clyde

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 19:36:06 PM »
i have problems getting on the server. i get steam error i.d_your_not_getting_on_here_fat_boy

i think googy might be the culprit

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 19:15:07 PM »
The MAG's have been merciful, your ban has been lifted, let me know if you have trouble getting on the server.

Offline Lucid

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2008, 19:18:41 PM »
Roger that, appreciate it.

Offline choddychod

• Super MAG
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2008, 18:58:44 PM »
There is a vote underway Lucis (cus thats how we handle all bannings that are appealed by the player), the result will be posted this time tomorrow.

Rudie

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2008, 18:46:14 PM »
Im goin to ban Googy for teh hax !

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2008, 18:19:24 PM »
even googy wtf lmfao thx dodgy 8)

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline tonedcos

• Super MAG
  • Take Back The Future
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 10:04:38 AM »
Nice 1 Dodge.  ;)

Offline choddychod

• Super MAG
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 09:57:34 AM »
Thanks Dodge, we appreciate your comments.

Offline Dodge

• MAG
  • Bleeding Hell
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 09:52:16 AM »
Hi Peeps i was on the server at the time the ban happened i didnt say anything then as the server is not the place to do so where as on here is.

Lucid or Bunts , Bountyhunter as i know him is a member of the Muppet Clan like you a gaming community setup by lets say the more senior members like me to play css in a friendlly way with no swearing good banter and definatly no cheating or haxes. A while ago some members wanted to start another clan on the same lines called Ghostworks which as you know members come and play on your server being still friends with them this was how i found your server and like wise how lucid found you. Sadly Muppets no longer play CSS  games like TF2.cod 4 have replaced it so i dont know whats going to happen with peeps like me. who rather still play CSS.

Lucid does not cheat he is tho a very good player who has played for years in clanbase,enemydown etc etc
just like me . I admit i sometimes get very frustrated with him sometimes i can kill him with ease othertimes hes unhittable etc lol but tbh that can happen with any very good playerl i found the same with the good players on here like maverick.headhunter even Googy but i dont think for one moment they use cheats or haxes i put it down to thats CSS for you.

I hope this helps i like your server its run well and tbh it will attract the good players like lucid servers like yours are getting rare these days .

Offline choddychod

• Super MAG
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 22:09:58 PM »
Thanks Lucid, we will discuss this behind closed doors and let you know the outcome.

Thanks for the post.

Offline Lucid

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 22:02:13 PM »
Hello all, my first post :) I came across your server by noticing a few of my steam friends play here regularly, namely Dodge & nick rivers(Baron), who are both in the same clan as me, unfortunately I got banned as maverick says but I do not cheat, Iv'e played cs for roughly 7 years & i despise cheaters with a passion. I'm not sure what i have to do to get unbanned, maybe talk to someone on vent or?

My time played on the server is about 12hrs, from the cheaters I've seen throughout the years you can spot them in a matter of minutes. Mav wrote: "I've seen some flashes of absolute brilliance from this guy and then some real dumb ass moments"  lol your right mate, I can play unbelievably badly sometimes & other times can get 6 kills a round which is more luck than owt else :)

Anyway let me know if it is possible to be unbanned, I've only been playing on the server for the last 2weeks but its already my fav at mo. If on the other hand you believe I'm spoiling the fun of others & shouldn't play here because I'm too good for the server (i don't think so at all) then thats fair enough but I'd like to tackle the cheating/hacking allegation.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 01:25:22 AM by Lucid »

Offline Mav3r1ck

• What the f**k are ya playing at?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 21:35:30 PM »
I have banned Lucid from the server tonight having watched him for about 10 mins. 

During the first few rounds I specced him he, he did hardly anything and cound't hit a thing, all of a sudden he was able to hit anything and everything with just one or two shots.  All seems like head shots as well to me.

I have been of the opinion he has been hacing for some time and took a stand tongiht. 

I think this needs to be properly discussed and reviewed by all MAG's and the ban enforced or lifted if everyone is not in agreeance.
Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.......

Offline tonedcos

• Super MAG
  • Take Back The Future
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 13:42:00 PM »
by the way, can someone write up some proper instructions for how to demo people and how to watch demos etc cos I don't have a clue ta

I would like to know that as well. Tried watching the demo's but couldn't see them.  ;)

Offline Mav3r1ck

• What the f**k are ya playing at?
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 13:39:04 PM »
You can ban people for being too good for the server?

No-one told you - obviously your ban hasn't kicked in yet  :D

I am of course joking - despite the fact you in particular are one of the best players on the server you are still very much killable and indeed human.

Many moons ago the MAG clan discussed the possibility of removing people who were "too good" for the server and basically spoil the ambiance for everyone else.  I don't know if were still doing this because I don't see that we have had anyone on that falls into that catagory, but if Lucid is not hacking and is capable of getting a KPD of 7.00 in 41 mins (56kills 8 deaths) and 5.91 in 1 hour (65 kills 11 deaths) then IMO he does fall into this catagory.

Chances are of course he is a HAX MAN  :-\
Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.......