Author Topic: Banned at mag gungame server  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Lman

Re: Banned at mag gungame server
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 16:53:02 PM »
Consider yourself very fortunate

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 16:16:40 PM »
The ban has been lifted.  Consider this a final chance, any more abuse of other players and you will be gone.

Now play and have fun.

Offline tonedcos

• Super MAG
  • Take Back The Future
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 16:04:29 PM »
I'm sure you'll be alright KK. The guy's hear are a friendly and resonable bunch. You would only get a long term ban for persistant and malicious abuse.(I presume, u never can tell with democracy)
          Anyway m8, hope it goe's alright.

C U On The Battlfield ;)

macca

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 15:56:16 PM »
i like azn coming on server they are good players! we all get bit out of hand some times, i hope we can just kill each from now on  and battle for top. see ya back soon
kingkong.  ;)

stand

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 09:42:28 AM »
KONG when choddy showed me the chat log i to was suprised i've played with you varter zilla joe and so on for some time now
and never seen anything bad from you guys for god sake dude what were you thinking. you've seen me kick and ban players
for swearing and other things juat cos ADMIN are not on dosn't mean we don't know wats going on good luck m8y :( :( :(

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 20:21:41 PM »
It wasnt the fact that you swore on there (we all swear now and again, but we try to discourage it as we get youngsters on), it was some of the things you said to macca and dom, stuff like that is not acceptable!  I have the comments save dif you need me to refresh your memory?

We havent had any problems with you AZN guys, so I was suprised at this.

You have come on here and apologised, in these cases we vote on whether to unban you or not.  The reaction of macca on this will have a bearing.

Check back here tomorrow for the decision and please have a word with the other members of AZN regarding swearing and player abuse as it will not be tolerated.

MAG

KingKong

Banned at mag gungame server
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 20:05:01 PM »
If i play at the gungame server and i win, the most of the other player abuse me and said i am cheater a haxer and and and.. i said shut up i am not cheating.. if i go out and want to play again i cant enjoy at the server.. my friend told me that i was banned at the gg server!! can you preserve the banned for me?? i want to play of your gg server!! and i promise to you that i dont swear again!!! thx.. king kong