Author Topic: more idiocy and tking  (Read 7347 times)

Stone_Monkey

Re: more idiocy and tking
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 12:58:32 PM »
 :D :D :D

Offline Helgrrr

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 11:40:22 AM »
lol
Popping back to annoy people from time to time since '97

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 11:31:19 AM »
spel cheque ad an off dey  :-[ :-[ :-[
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 11:39:06 AM by Ziggy »

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 11:26:49 AM »
Hahahahahahah  I think you will find that I was going to spell it with an e, wasnt too sure so took my spelling from ziggys post who used an a!!!!

Bloody illierate cockneys!

;D

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 11:22:27 AM »
The new writing on the wall is working really well as far as I can see. Much less evidence of abuse swearing.

Just one thing please please change the spelling. I know it's picky but it's persistent NOT persistant and I have to look at it a hundred times a night.

Sorry sorry sorry plz don't ban me Chod sorry

Nice  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Helgrrr

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 09:41:51 AM »
The new writing on the wall is working really well as far as I can see. Much less evidence of abuse swearing.

Just one thing please please change the spelling. I know it's picky but it's persistent NOT persistant and I have to look at it a hundred times a night.

Sorry sorry sorry plz don't ban me Chod sorry
Popping back to annoy people from time to time since '97

Offline critch

• Alreet my lurver
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 22:30:11 PM »
lmao rudie just fekin chill, its not ure crusade bro. Simple if they fok about kick/ban em  :D

Rudie

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 18:14:59 PM »
Well when im on and its late and no other MAG around to help out ill be banning them for 24 hours. no way am I havin the same shiiite as last night on the server  :-*

Offline Funpig

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 18:11:07 PM »
Ban them all let
Chod sort them out  ;D
FunPig :)

Offline geo(UK)

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 17:41:04 PM »
there was a bunch of people playing who were using really unnessary names likes homo sexual something

You mean Sexual Harrassment Panda?? That is a character from South Park, and you really need to learn to chill out if thats all it takes to upset you!

i was just giving examples that was not all of it u can even ask rudie he was having difficulty that night controlling them all  :( and i dont think u would find tking and some guy being rascit about arabs and idoitic behaviour acceptable eggy!!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 18:13:48 PM by geo(UK) »

NighTmarE261184

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 15:12:25 PM »
Lol sexual harassment panda. But i gotta be honest it is agrovating when playing later on and most of the admins are away off (Dont get me wrong admins need to sleep too) and there is noone there with the power to get rid of these chumps. I didnt play last night but from my experience most of the admins or MAG members are off by 2330.

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 15:09:20 PM »
there was a bunch of people playing who were using really unnessary names likes homo sexual something

You mean Sexual Harrassment Panda?? That is a character from South Park, and you really need to learn to chill out if thats all it takes to upset you!
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

Offline geo(UK)

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 14:07:40 PM »
i can understand were rudie is coming from i was on when he was on late last nite and there no other admins on and there was a bunch of people playing who were using really unnessary names likes homo sexual something who was then asked to change his name didnt bother to listen to him at all and then another guy thought it would be rather funny to change his name to king of pussies as he thought it was quiet amusing and then another guy thought it would be queit fun to tk a couple of people for the fun of it  >:( really did get on my tits aswell.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 14:20:56 PM by geo(UK) »

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 14:00:15 PM »
True

Rudie

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 13:54:39 PM »
When you say take it too serious when all im tryin to do when its late and no other admin is on and idiots try to ruin other peoples fun, to keeping the same standard as it is throughout the early evening when lots of MAG's and regs are on - it gets to a point when you think wtf is this all about..