Author Topic: AZ | Mara Salvatrucha  (Read 8300 times)

Offline Qwiksilver

Re: AZ | Mara Salvatrucha
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 19:30:00 PM »
my lad is just 12 and he plays on this server, I really don't appreciate your language and judging by the so called apolgy you've written i don't think you're sorry at all you just had to apologise because you miss your mates.   There are plenty of servers that tolerate that language, this one doesn't (thankfully)
Luckily for you I don't get a vote  >:(

My thoughts exactly ziggy. I personally had to tell him to stop swearing twice in 5 mins last week when he was on. My son was on at the time  >:(
If i had a vote i know what it would be

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 19:21:43 PM »
my lad is just 12 and he plays on this server, I really don't appreciate your language and judging by the so called apolgy you've written i don't think you're sorry at all you just had to apologise because you miss your mates.   There are plenty of servers that tolerate that language, this one doesn't (thankfully)
Luckily for you I don't get a vote  >:(

Offline Helgrrr

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 19:12:15 PM »
I cant remember well enough to swear to it but I'm pretty sure it was Chris you called and not Gansta.

Also I've been on a few times when you and Gambit have been ganging up on him over the mikes, laughing at him and telling him hes s#*t.

It's a shame we can't all be as great as you two, shame you can't be bothered to help anyone else out except each other. No loss as far as I'm concerned.
Popping back to annoy people from time to time since '97

Offline Iceman

• speedtest
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 19:07:05 PM »
one last thing if you want to have a laugh with your so called friends calling each other names of womanly privet parts, then I suggest you get a teamspeek set up for yourself and your mates (preferably not ours or you will be band from that as well) or see a psychiatrists.

glad to help Ice ;)

If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z, X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut

AZ

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 18:43:23 PM »
i understand ur point monkey, i have said what i have to say in regards to my apoligy, the guy i swore at i know we have a laugh while playing so it wasnt insulting in anyway, im not that type of person. I know i may have insulted others who heard me swear and i understand thats why your rules and regs are in place. I can only now see what you guys vote. Thanks for your time, if i dnt get my ban revoked thats fair enough and i accept it. Thanks.

Stone_Monkey

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 18:35:04 PM »
if i'd being playing and you called one of my son's a c*** then we wouldn't be having this discussion cuz i'd ban you from the forums aswell

sorry mate we all swear and rant but don't press the talk button

you need to get some self control

you never miss what you've got till its gone and this is so so true

Also, you have made a half hearted post and a pathetic apology aimed at the admins. The people you should be apologising to are the people you insulted on the server.  

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 18:29:43 PM »
AZ, when someone who has been banned comes on the forums and apologises, we take into consideration what they have said and have a vote on it.  That vote will be final and the result will stand.

We will let you know the outcome, thanks.

AZ

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 18:26:44 PM »
I have had my moments of swearing in the past but the time i did get banned i swore the once as u say and it was to GANGSTA i was messing around with him because ive played with him b4. I am sorry and it wont happen again. Theres nothing more i can say tbh. Cheers.

stand

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 18:20:44 PM »
you should have thought how good a server this was before calling chris legen a C##T the kid is only 16 and we have younger REGs than that some as young as 11
every time you were on the server you were told not to swear you've had more chance's than some. so as ice says if you sent £500 to the MAGs it wouldn't be enough >:(

Rudie

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 18:19:35 PM »
We use a Zero Tolerance and offer a fair amount of warnings before people are banned for swearing and abuse, if you take the mick then its byebye  8)

Better grovel to googy otherwise its a lifetime ban.

AZ

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 18:16:04 PM »
yeh i agree, im not likely to talk unless its to tell someone where the bomb is etc. Cheers

Offline Iceman

• speedtest
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 18:12:40 PM »
That all depends how much swearing you done and how many time you were warned.
Just because your friends are on the server is not an excuse to go back on.
yes you have apologized but say you wont do it again (and send £5 to Mag) ;D   

If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z, X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut

AZ

AZ | Mara Salvatrucha
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 17:51:07 PM »
Hi Googy banned me for swearing. I apoligize for this. I am posting here so i can be unbanned because Gambit & Hostile are always playing in your server and im not able to play with them. Hope to cya on the server soon. Cheers  ;)