Author Topic: [Y/N ?] Sam / Cunningstunt  (Read 11310 times)

Offline Snake

• Flickr
Re: [Y/N ?] Sam / Cunningstunt
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2008, 23:24:06 PM »
Still easy to get around...

But he's probably not that smart  ;D
=

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2008, 23:17:06 PM »
Banned by IP address.   ;)

dechse

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2008, 22:45:13 PM »
its a sad story really.......nout better to do lol  8)

w8 till he makes new profiles and comes back hahaha, or has the chodster eliminated that possibility already??  :D

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 19:32:21 PM »
He was just on Vent being a total tosspot!

He is now banned from vent and from this forum!

:)

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2008, 00:17:27 AM »
Closing this now, enough said....CunningStunt/Sam, your obviously not the sort of player we need on our server judging from these comments. Ban will not be lifted.

CLOSED
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 00:22:54 AM by Eggblahhh »
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

Offline Rich

• ><ombie
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2008, 22:07:30 PM »
That's the great thing about being me, I don't need to prove it. I actually said on vent "Do you want to kick that "CunningStunt", he just started swearing at LilZig" To which.. someone replied that they'd "keep an eye on you." So.. toddle on, leave the site, because I doubt you'll be getting unbanned soon. What other reason do you have to dwell?

Offline Helgrrr

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 22:00:28 PM »
omg those damn haxors theyre everywhere  lol
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 22:04:23 PM by Helgrrr »
Popping back to annoy people from time to time since '97

Offline Snake

• Flickr
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 21:42:48 PM »

Funnily enough I've encountered quite a lot of people who play under the alias "Cunningstunt", so try not to throw accusations around (as stated  before). Also try not to belittle the target you're trying so hard at conquering. Lets be honest, telling the MAG community that I swore at one of their clan members without proof is somewhat irresponsible on your part.

Anyway, I'll leave this thread to die.

Theres only one on the mag stats tho ..... funny that

Someones obviously hacked the stats Helgrrr, god  ::)
=

Offline Helgrrr

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 21:27:20 PM »

[/quote]

Funnily enough I've encountered quite a lot of people who play under the alias "Cunningstunt", so try not to throw accusations around (as stated  before). Also try not to belittle the target you're trying so hard at conquering. Lets be honest, telling the MAG community that I swore at one of their clan members without proof is somewhat irresponsible on your part.

[/quote]

Theres only one on the mag stats tho ..... funny that

Cunningstunt

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 21:14:51 PM »
Ahh didn't know he was also "Cunningstunt". That jackass started throwing swearwords at lilzig over the mic a couple weeks back while on office. Seems that Cunning didn't like how lilzig was playing and decided to swear at him. Out of all the Y/N players, you where the most embarrassing. Nuff said. Sod off, hope you don't come back, friend.

Are we all that embarrasing?

I think you might have me confused as I never swore at a "lilzig" if that it "Little Ziggy".
I'm also constantly surrounded by hackers playing with me, so I'm constantly aware that quite a lot of people are wallhacking and aimbotting. So try not to throw accusations around, friend.

Never said they were all embarrassing, i said you were the MOST embarrassing from the members i was fortunate enough to meet. I'm not throwing accusations sunshine, i KNOW it was you who was swearing at Little Zig, because how many people play under the witty name "CunningStunt"?  :-\ As the for the whole cheating comments, kudos for the most random and off-topic statement of this thread. Have a cake.

Offline Helgrrr

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 20:19:48 PM »
rofl now just leave it.......................oh no that doesnt work on the dog either

stand

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 20:15:14 PM »
LMAO ;)

Offline Rich

• ><ombie
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2008, 20:13:57 PM »
Ahh didn't know he was also "Cunningstunt". That jackass started throwing swearwords at lilzig over the mic a couple weeks back while on office. Seems that Cunning didn't like how lilzig was playing and decided to swear at him. Out of all the Y/N players, you where the most embarrassing. Nuff said. Sod off, hope you don't come back, friend.

Are we all that embarrasing?

I think you might have me confused as I never swore at a "lilzig" if that it "Little Ziggy".
I'm also constantly surrounded by hackers playing with me, so I'm constantly aware that quite a lot of people are wallhacking and aimbotting. So try not to throw accusations around, friend.

Never said they were all embarrassing, i said you were the MOST embarrassing from the members i was fortunate enough to meet. I'm not throwing accusations sunshine, i KNOW it was you who was swearing at Little Zig, because how many people play under the witty name "CunningStunt"?  :-\ As the for the whole cheating comments, kudos for the most random and off-topic statement of this thread. Have a cake.

stand

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 19:31:46 PM »

so who's throwing accusations round now that coment must be eveyone. all our REGs MAGc an MAGs enough said someone lock the thread >:(

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2008, 19:06:51 PM »