Author Topic: Garfield Hax?  (Read 7523 times)

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
Re: Garfield Hax?
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 09:20:36 AM »
Why use 20 words when 200 will do?

Don't you just love students!    ;D

Garfield

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 00:35:14 AM »
how can one persuade? We saw what happened to witch hunts. If you float, youre a witch, if you sank you were a human... it just cannot be done.

lagging could also be due to my rubbish pc as i mentioned aswel. Its nothing fancy like dual core, is some old dell pc which can be bought from ebay for £300. thats how old it is now ! :D haha  :D

Well usually, if one suspects, more than one does, but luckily never the majority. Its because i can frag fast, get the kills in and play well, which gets people looking. And their only answer to someone who kills a lot is '' hes hacking '' regardless of being optimistic and going with the '' hes skilled '' idea.

bah! cheers Hunter for looking into it a bit more.

Offline HeAdHuNtEr

• Pay up or I'll break your arms!
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 00:19:19 AM »
we will look in to this as we dnt know who or why u where banned
I`M NOT LAZY I`M JUST REALLY REALLY GOOD AT DOING NOTHING :)

Offline Booker T

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 00:16:35 AM »
Even when my missus was downloading on the bbc iplayer and my ping was hovering around the 110 mark it had no noticeable effect on my game yet you say you were lagging around yet you have a ping and latency lower than mine and your screen always jerks around more than it should.  Now, I know there may be a legitimate reason for this, but it's also an indication of an aimbot so I can understand why others might think you were hacking.

I wasn't the only MAG who thought you were hacking when I posted the demo, but as Eggy and Ben didn't seem to think you were hacking I let it go.  Now another MAG has decided you were hacking and banned you.  I can't speak for them, I still think you are suspect but will abide by decision of people who have been in the clan longer.  If you can persuade them you were not hacking I will say no more about it.

It tied the room together.

Garfield

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 00:06:13 AM »
im convinced i was banned tonight for the very same reason.

i had a 26 kill to 1 death score.

i wasnt abusive, didnt swear, didnt flash bang, didnt team wound, didnt team kill but just fragged.

Accusations were made, and then i was banned after 1minute of it. I was lagging around like the same way in the demo. So i believe its just a repeat of your accusation.

Offline Booker T

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 00:03:50 AM »
You weren't banned as a result of this demo.  Someone else banned you tonight, I don't know what for.

Garfield

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 23:55:51 PM »
just seen the demo...

its not the best you could have recorded. i remember playing that day. i was on performance. Apart from my KPD, public servers are like a deathmatch , im crapper in matches!!

Pac merely camped in the second most obvious spot, and when im first to go, i look left and right... u can see me scanning all openings at the beginning of the demo at the end of the round.

Hostile and Gambit are the ones i play online with all the time. They cant prove i dont hack, but those two are the ones who i was describing earlier.

If you notice throughout the game, i just have bad smoothness, it could easily be down to the wanky lagg i get with this wireless at uni. But its not twitching. The hs ( i think it was a hs ) through the barrel was a mere case of spray n pray.  But the rest of the kills, none of them showed hacking signs. Well in my opinion they didnt. I even did long range , and the person at the start i never killed him.

ALSO... u need to understand.. u recorded a demo mid game... where were people camping the round before etc etc... i learn every round where to go or not to go... its an ability we have that bots dont!

apart from that... i have nothing to say.... i can mention the attributes of a hacker but my answer is a theory rather than a rule. So wont be understood by many, especially those who cant determine a hacker from a legit player...

but i know for a fact... hackers dont argue their case... if i was a hacker. why would i care? id go on other servers. on the other 1000000 servers out there. They dont have associates on the servers they play on.. and they for one do not talk in a general way, but will become immature with what they say which is always related to the accusations against them.

eugh, this server will probably end up like Plopsters. Everyone will lose trust in me, even though i played on that server for 5 years. Im just better than many pub players  :'(:-X

Garfield

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 23:40:38 PM »
wow, ive just signed up to found that ive been banned.

This topic can easily become flamed, ... and i mean very easy! So please before i say anything else, im not comming across witty or immature or cocky etc etc, but with both hands in the air saying '' please think twice ''

History of online gaming has stemmed over 6 years worth of play, with only my school mates every knowing 100% the truth about me, purely because theyre the ones who come to my house, and play on my pc. Weve all been playing the game together for the same amount of years... sad i know :P

People like Akire, only know me through word of mouth, and through clans they might have been in with me. And its typical for them to say that, as every month, its the same old thing ... '' does he hack? ''... I only ever get the trust worthy players agreeing that i dont. And its those who have seen me at lan.

Ive been put forward by many people onto steam bans, with 5-6 demos being reviewed.. its not a lot of demos... but every single one of them has come back all clear.. I used to do scans for plopsters on the spot.. and they detected nothing and THEY had access to view all my files on my pc!!!

The style i play is the way i play... after 6 years of gaming... I face away for seconds on odd times to clear the CRAP on the radar!!! dont u all get that?! haha. But regarding who i kill... if youve only ever used speakers.. i advice spending some good money in a headset... they become your vision. When i say vision, i mean you can hear people through the walls! Im not a bot.. so if its comming through the wall.. i know its behind the wall ;) if u understand what i mean!!

I have extreme control, but not pompous control over the spraying. - a tip for many, when u spray.. aim a little lower! haha. it works a charm! I twitch because my computer is WANK! ( excuse the some what called french ) I shoot, it jolts and everything else with it...

to spot a real aimbotter, the best way is either because theyre being too obvious, or down long range... long range shots will twitch worse than the way i twitch. Its too obvious. If i did spot the difference you would tell im clean from hacks regarding aimbots.

Ill review the demo put up of me, to see how i did the shot.. and if you want .. a full explanation of every single footstep that i took. Its annoying... if it was the real courts, innocent until proven guilty, then id be happy...

but unfortunately... which most of you will be happy about. i have just been banned. I cant argue my case.. because i have nothing, unless i spend £50 train ticket to someones house with my pc to prove it. But whats the point.

its a shame.. because those who did ban me.. have it wrong.

Akire

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 18:53:15 PM »
If its the same Garfield I know, then he does hack and has admitted freely to hacking in the past.....dont know if he goes on this server though.

dechse

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 14:08:20 PM »
wall hack hacker  :D

Stone_Monkey

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 13:42:06 PM »
yep and Eggy can spot a wall hax on the other side of the wall  :)

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 01:43:36 AM »
Demo is fine mate, no hax being used
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

Offline Booker T

Garfield Hax?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 01:32:57 AM »
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/william.ramsay1/garfield.dem

Decided to spec this guy following a very dodgy double hs kill on me and another guy with quite a distance separating us.

If you play the demo, about 57 secs in you'll see him kill a guy called pac.  Seems to me after every shot the cursor jerks back to the guys head.  Almost immediately after he kills Meth.  You'll notice again, his recoil always seems to go to head height and he then hs him through a barrel.

Unfortunately the last kill on the demo is screwed, but he basically sprayed with the ak yet still got the hs (It wasn't a burst, it was a spray.)

Kpd of 3.5 hpk of .65.  some people are good, but this guy seems dodgy.  Opinions?