Author Topic: 2 Day ban > LadyTweedelbug > Sexual talk in game  (Read 1758 times)

Offline DingBatDave

Re: 2 Day ban > LadyTweedelbug > Sexual talk in game
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 02:55:11 AM »
Thanks for the response.

It will be considered by the admin team.

However. From a personal point of view. I have heard you and some of your friends who shall not be mentioned as they are not being punished and frankly I  left the server.

I am an admin and i couldn't stay in GM with the chatter, indeed during a recent event i organised for the players, i had to ask you and someone else to frankly "shut up"

I'm confident in your sincerity and apology however. There are a lot more admins here than you think, there are a lot more admins on without admin TAGs than you think and unfortunately a lot of reports of this behaviour.

To be fair. Beach gave you a cool off period. Which i think is fair and correct. If and when Beach "goes off on you" it won't be a short cool off and she as an admin who puts in incredible work and time to make this server what it is will always have my backing. Indeed i don't speak for everyone but I'm sure i in fact speak for everyone including the vast majority of the player base.

Hope to see you back soon Lady... and indeed look forward to you living up to your name "LADY" 

Regards
David.

[MAG]DingBatDave.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 02:57:19 AM by DingBatDave »

Offline LadyTweedlebug

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 13:49:14 PM »
OK clearly I’m more like an old aged gamer rather than middle aged because it took me 15 tries to figure out my login information! So I wanted to come in and speak about this 2 day ban I received for saying “or sucking cock” in global chat. A few weeks ago Mr. Suxx spoke to me about being too verbally sexual at the trader.  Since then I have been doing my best at staying away from the all perv all day conversations that people get into. Today I was at my base in conversation using direct chat and accidentally switched to global in the middle of a sentence-Yes i am that level if slick- so the end bit “or sucking cock” was sent globally rather than in direct. I immediately explained it was an accident and apologized and Beachbum went off on me. I do apologize again for the accident. But something really does not sit right with me. How come admins can sit a radio station and play "dirty" music or an admin debating at the trader with players how pussy tastes, a conversation I tried very hard to stay out of because I was afraid to get in trouble? I am sorry for all this and it saddens me greatly. I have come to love so many of the players on here. It is a great community . So I am not here to appeal my ban, I accept I made a mistake and it came with a consequence. I am simply here to apologize to the players that may have been offended by what I said and to question if it is just me that is not allowed to speak freely.  Thanks for listening /rant.

Offline Mr. Suxx

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 19:54:15 PM »
I've spoken to her before about this too, GG beach.
Be Excellent to each other😎

Offline Dr Magpie

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 18:32:37 PM »
She's been spoken to about this kind of behaviour before.  Hopefully it won't happen again eh?

Offline Beachbum

2 Day ban > LadyTweedelbug > Sexual talk in game
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 18:09:43 PM »
LadyTweedlebug> Cherno PVE

Sexual talk in game & has been talked to before. I will not tolerate this behavior. We have new players that joined and then they get this kind of chat, nah ah.

LadyTweedlebug > ᐅ or sucking cock
11m ago
Local LadyTweedlebug > ᐅ shit

Local LadyTweedlebug > ᐅ talking to burpy
11m ago
Local BURPY > fliping hell
11m ago
Local BlueFox9999 > ᐅ REALLY LADY......

CFToolsID: 5e7fbb48a7974f93dee23f94
Steam64: 76561198035334258
BattlEye GUID: 5675eeefc82da7102a7fc8872c866a14
Bohemia Interactive UID: 3mAEGlia0BjcojqDGSXkzl_UPo-NiwAFMHBZAoFDvT8=