Author Topic: Viciony > 3 Day ban for Grieving >  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Grayslander

• MAG
Re: Viciony > 3 Day ban for Grieving >
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2020, 15:08:08 PM »
GG BB

Offline irishdavo

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 18:20:59 PM »
ggBeach
"God invented liquor so the Irish wouldn't rule the world."

Offline Mr. Suxx

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2020, 23:07:44 PM »
Noice❤️
Be Excellent to each other😎

Offline arkwright

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 20:31:33 PM »
now thats beautiful.

AAAHHHH sod it.

Offline Beachbum

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 17:11:43 PM »
Yoyoyo MAGgers, Thank you for explaining your side of the story. i know you guys are awesome in game to others and i believe you are innocent.

There for i`m lifting the ban.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 17:19:50 PM by Beachbum »

Offline Ithuriel

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 16:53:06 PM »
Hey,
Ithuriel here.
Like Vic said I was with him the whole time and we never shoot to any heli, we didn't even went to that direction. We did saw it landing far from us but we went the other way to loot where there were a few garages. The player quoted here passed next to us with his truck when looting attrackting zombies and in his attempt to run over them I got surrounde by them when I was on top of a wrecked car and Vic was shooting at them and runing away from the ones behind him. After killing all the zombies, we went looting and then we went back to our truck where we logged off. I don't think its fair banning him because he was near and wearing black when he didnt shoot at it. If there's a log you should check that since we never shoot in the direction of where the heli was and there's a lot of people wearing black.

Offline Viciony

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 16:24:23 PM »
Hi,

Viciony here, me and my wife were at NEAF looting and we were aggroed by a truck that brought zombies over to us.
I didnt see who it was, until someone said something in global chat, and it was wily something, i didnt get to see it entirely cause i was trying to run away from zombies.
Me and my wife heard the continously shots at NEAF and if you check my gear, we dont have a BIG sniper gun nor something that isnt bolt action. We were literally running 2 mcmillans, and were sneaking around trying to play safe. We did hear a helicopter near, and we saw someone saying to stop shooting at their heli.
We heard constant shots that was LOUD and non supressed and then someone said that their helicopter were getting hit.

It was around 2AM in the morning for me and my wife, so after the server restart we went to bed.
Go through logs or something, cause i literally have only like 2-3hrs to play now due to work, and its really disheartening to see me accused for something i never did.
While writing this its already 12.30AM here. just trying to get my daily dayz fix in before work at 8am.

Bummer
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 16:53:54 PM by Viciony »

Offline Beachbum

Viciony > 3 Day ban for Grieving >
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 18:59:41 PM »
Viciony > 3 Day ban for Grieving >>>>>> Shooting at a players helicopter when landed at NEAF and when taken off again.  I did not get a chance to talk to accused to hear his part as he went off line after restart.

Im gonna quote what another player said :

"I go over to other side of airfield and see a guy in black.  im committed to the single road so i drive loop back to run over zombies.. try a few times but hes shooting them aswell. i think he shoots my truck so i drive away.. say sry i wasnt trying to bring them all to him. he responds... thats what your doing.  so i say sry and drive off. few mins later i see player say stop shooting my heli to a guy in all black. says his heli is fliped now.

Welcome to appeal.

CFToolsID: 5d158448a1db3a37b0668719
Steam64: 76561198061343216
BattlEye GUID: 0dba82df65da96bb79e758aa80728557
Bohemia Interactive UID: aAa1h_CAMQjkEZRCu1oImefpUgJ_bb7GStPCKg_97r8=
Latest used InGame name: Viciony
Known aliases: Viciony, Survivor
Steam persona name: Viciony