Author Topic: Banned Bman, LS1Killer (Eric) and xaliloo4²0  (Read 3816 times)

Offline DingBatDave

Re: Banned Bman, LS1Killer (Eric) and xaliloo4²0
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2020, 23:51:08 PM »
Stormcrow.
As a result of your apology, which we do appreciate, we are going to reduce your BAN to time served meaning we will "unban" you now.

However, do not under any circumstances view this as leniency or a licence to break bend or even wink adoringly at our rules.

It's your second infringement of our rules and it will be the last. Brendan will reinstate you in the server however one more infringement of our rules and you are permanently banned without exception.

Offline Stormcrow

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2020, 23:31:18 PM »
Good Evening everyone.
My name is Stormcrow ingame.
I apologize for the trouble i caused you guys over the last few days and the prison break.

You guys were right, i did something wrong and there is no excuse for that behavior.
I never meant to disrespect or offend the MAG-Team in any kind of form.
I love to play on the server, as i said earlier its one of the first time for me to
operate on a PVE server and i enjoy it alot.
I was bullshitt'n alot on the server and got many chances to settle it down.
To the Jail break, ill never imaged you guys would be that upset or angry about it.
And again my apologize to the MAG-Team.

Please forgive me, dont see it as a application for to forget about the rule breaks i did.
See it as confession.
All my friends with who'm i am playin have the weekend off so em I. And i am sittin here with a BAN till 10.03.:

Please maybe you guys give me the chance so i can show you the change in my behavior and reduce my BAN.
So i can come back on and enjoy the Weekend playin with my lads.

With love and respect.
G. Stormcrow

:angel:

Offline LS1 killer (Eric)

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2020, 22:41:35 PM »
Yeah great so we need a no build area around the prision, thanks folks.

Ya, and make a gap in between two containers and we can have prisoner visitations.  Haha. Maybe we can throw tomatoes at them!

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2020, 19:58:25 PM »
Yeah great so we need a no build area around the prision, thanks folks.

[/url]

Offline arkwright

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2020, 10:22:38 AM »
That did make me chuckle.

AAAHHHH sod it.

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2020, 02:42:21 AM »
That was some good music choices bman haha

Offline irishdavo

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2020, 00:12:34 AM »
lol, thanks for the shout out...

Behave... lol, nutters!
"God invented liquor so the Irish wouldn't rule the world."

Offline Bman

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2020, 22:14:08 PM »
So in light of everything that went down, here is the video.  From the begining it was meant to be all in good fun.

https://youtu.be/O_7P5ASm5Hg

[youtube]https://youtu.be/O_7P5ASm5Hg]https://youtu.be/O_7P5ASm5Hg[/youtube]
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 22:17:10 PM by Bman »

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2020, 19:41:59 PM »
players dont no  what they have till its gone play nice guys these admin are fair if you respect them.

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline Grayslander

• MAG
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 17:19:10 PM »
Well played to the MAGs' involved and respect to the players for their interaction and explanations.
 8) :) :police:

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2020, 22:19:46 PM »
I literally just learned about the reaction to what we did last night and I wanted to just chime in...
Bman and I are probably older than 90% of the players here and as he said, we are not the type of gamers that cause mayhem or disrespect rules on the servers we play on.
We were very hesitant at first to do the break out, but eventually did think it would (most likely) be thought of lightly and be some funny content for the community.
Another determining factor was we believe we were only getting him out approximately 10 hours early from his timeout.  Apparently we were wrong! Ha So the ban is completely warranted.  No contesting here... :)

As for Stormshit, he really does have a good heart and is an excellent Dayz/Arma player and has done many many great things to help our communities and players. Sometimes he's just an idiot and messes around too much. He does it with "heart"', if that makes any sense. Throw the hammer at him when he screws up! We have to spank him all the time, but he definitely does way more good than harm.

So with that being said, we are sorry about the break out. It definitely won't happen again.
Looking forward to playing here more, becoming more involved in the community, and bringing our people over.
Bren and Doc- super generous to reduce to 24hrs. Thank you very much.  See yall tomorrow!!

Offline Bman

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2020, 20:59:41 PM »
I appreciate the reduction but just know that I wasn't asking for an appeal....nor will I argue with you about the reduction.

I agree with you about rules 100% and I am not going to whine about paying the consequences of my actions.  That's just me and how I was raised.  We wanted you guys to know that it wasn't a disrespect thing but it was us goofing off and thought of it as a challenge.  However I dont think some people are good at conveying the message very well.

We weren't even sure we could do when we headed up there as we had never seen the jail or been there before.  We figured there would be something preventing us from doing it or we would get caught in flagrante delicto.  We actually said "Ill bet they will actually praise us for the ingenuity." Thought maybe we would get thrown naked in a cage match with some Zeds.

As far as Storms behavior on Discord, I am not aware of what happened so I cant speak to that.  I do know his play style and I've always said he is a "Friendly A**hole."   I realize he sometimes is operating in the gray areas  of the rules and IM always like WTF dude.  However, he is a community player and has helped many players in need with gear or assistance or whatever.  To be clear I am not excusing any bad or questionable behavior.  I just think sometimes we are a bunch of childish grown men drinking our scotch and being "handicapped" minded. 

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 21:11:06 PM by Bman »

Offline irishdavo

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 20:17:48 PM »
Hi Bman,

Thanks for your honesty, and for the respect that you have shown to the server by engaging with us on the forum in such a considered and well written appeal.  We take you at your word when you explained your thinking while doing it, and even applaud your ingenuity... That said though, we do have rules and standards.  Your pal was banned and managed to get himself into the game and then took the p**s on Discord.  This is the issue for us.

Bren and the Doc are going to reduce your ban to 24 hours and also that of LS1Killer.  You need to understand that we will be watching you for the time being, keep playing the game and adding to the community where possible.

Regards,

MAG Admin
"God invented liquor so the Irish wouldn't rule the world."

Offline Bman

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 19:56:39 PM »
Are we going to lose our car because of the 72 hour rule?

So I just wanted to let you guys know that this was not meant to be a disrespect thing.  I am not sure all that was said with Stormcloud today but this is how it was from mine and Eric's perspective. 

Stormcloud told us about his ban and we laughed at him for being an idiot.  However, he painted a picture that you guys werent really mad/annoyed at him but rather he needed a timeout for his shenanigans.  He also thought/said that maybe his ban had been reduced when he logged in because he could join the server. 

We were laughing about how it would be funny to do a "jail break" and since I've never talked to you guys before (at length) Stormcloud said that he thought you would find it kind of humorous.  I thought, yeah, maybe they might laugh, maybe they might think "what a bunch of ass hats", or maybe you would think that it was creative or silly or whatever.  So operation jailbreak commenced.

I apologize for wasting your time because you had to probably go through the logs, I would have told you honestly, straight up what happened because again, we didn't think you guys would be that upset. 

I do realize you guys have a lot of Dbags who are killing people, stealing stuff and feeding poison to people etc. etc.  I know from experience how having to deal with this crap can get old and annoying.  However, it wasn't meant to be a slap in face and it wasn't meant to be a disrespect thing but more of a sophomoric clowning around thing.  We apologize if it came across as anything other than that.

Could you let me know if we will lose our car?

Thanks

Offline Grayslander

• MAG
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 19:33:31 PM »
Well done guys, excellent job.  :) :police: