Author Topic: adam  (Read 5913 times)

Offline ADrenalin

Re: adam
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2016, 20:00:24 PM »
keep going adam and for the record it does impede others, pipe down you do make me laugh.

So CAN SOME CLEAR THIS UP!!!
Jetset was upset because he couldn't catch  Adam with knife in  hand because  so called Bunny hopping makes you travel faster

YET  Adrenalin getting upset because " record it does impede others" how can this be the case ????????????
Logic dictates............. how can you impede others  when travelling faster than them ?????????

and another thing "although it is disabled you still try to bunny hop "  this would suggest that Still "TRYING" to Bunny hop means that your NOT succeeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SO  Why are you getting so hot under the Collar????????????

Adrenalin:  so Adam has no place on this sever ???? Sorry, that not for you to SAY ......if you want to ban him then put a vote up in our section

you seem to have taken this personally Stoney let me explain

bunny hopping is restricted on the server
so you can NOT GAIN (as you like typing in CAPS so much) an advantage from doing it (google bunny hopping and you will see the advantage that someone doing it gets)
when it is disabled WHICH THE MAG SERVER has done anyone TRYING to do it WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO SO.
what happens is the said person runs and then jumps up in the air not traveling forward, anyone behind gets temporarily stopped in there tracks by the said person TRYING to bunny hop.
This can be annoying to players trying to play the game on The MAG server and by its rules.

So as i have said to Adam please stop TRYING to bunny hop and to get the response that i and others have, the constant arguing and blatant disregard for the MAG server rules, disregard for any admin that DARES to speak with YOUR son, another example "please do not leave and rejoin to gain money" was met with "oh sorry my finger slipped" would of usually been met with more than a slap on the wrist

I had tried to discuss this with you privately but you tend to just ignore messages

Sorry if you have taken this personally but if you had taken the trouble to reply to some of my messages then it may have not got to SOMEONE ELSE banning Adam

grumpy gits very funny

your dad will have a record of what you said to me the time before this one

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2016, 19:50:21 PM »
Adrenalin, I think it's better if you pipe down as you get a hard on at the mere mention of my name. 
Better get the tissues ready m8

[/url]

Offline adamski

• DOODAKOFF!
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2016, 19:30:58 PM »
Would be interesting to see replies regarding my argumentative bad attitude on the server when I have literally made 6 lines of dialogue - 3 of which are apologies for team attacking.

Grumpy gits.

Offline Stoney

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2016, 19:12:12 PM »
keep going adam and for the record it does impede others, pipe down you do make me laugh.

So CAN SOME CLEAR THIS UP!!!
Jetset was upset because he couldn't catch  Adam with knife in  hand because  so called Bunny hopping makes you travel faster

YET  Adrenalin getting upset because " record it does impede others" how can this be the case ????????????
Logic dictates............. how can you impede others  when travelling faster than them ?????????

and another thing "although it is disabled you still try to bunny hop "  this would suggest that Still "TRYING" to Bunny hop means that your NOT succeeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SO  Why are you getting so hot under the Collar????????????

Adrenalin:  so Adam has no place on this sever ???? Sorry, that not for you to SAY ......if you want to ban him then put a vote up in our section

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Offline PrEd@ToR

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2016, 19:10:11 PM »
Totally agree with Pine, when someone totally disregards a request to cease doing something on our server then a kick is no more than you should expect.
A 60 minute ban is hardly the end of the world either ...
Live for today, tomorrow may never come ...

Offline adamski

• DOODAKOFF!
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2016, 19:03:08 PM »
Noted your replies and still disagree with you both.

Offline Pineapple

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 18:59:15 PM »
the bunnyhopping is one thing. i can only enforce it when i see people doing it & also cannot help it if not everyone is consistent with enforcing the rule. there were several players doing it tbh on d2 & you got spoken to as it was right in front of me.

regardless, your attitude was poor. reading your comments here, that opinion has not changed.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 20:37:19 PM by Pineapple »

Offline ADrenalin

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 18:47:52 PM »

Offline adamski

• DOODAKOFF!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 18:34:55 PM »
Adrenalin, I think it's better if you pipe down as you get a hard on at the mere mention of my name.  My attitude is simply The Betari Box in play when it comes to you.

The enforcement of this rule needs to be made clear and simple as it is managed consistently inconsistently.

And for the record, the "bunny hopping" in question didn't impede anyone.

Offline ADrenalin

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 17:27:41 PM »
agree with ban, although it is disabled you still try to bunny hop which holds up people behind you, you have been asked many times to stop and your attitude stinks, you leave and join to get 800 when your skint asked not to do it and you say sorry my finger slipped.
You have a bad attitude Adam which has no place on the server

Offline Carmi88

• Winter Is Coming
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 15:08:56 PM »
seems to happen a lot when its supposedly disabled

Offline Stoney

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 22:55:04 PM »
wish i could bunny hop on this sever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Offline adamski

• DOODAKOFF!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 22:51:22 PM »
I disagree, bunny hopping is disabled on the MAG server.

Offline Pineapple

adam
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 22:40:11 PM »
bunnyhopping on server... warned.. ignored.. then kicked... argued... then did it again.

a very moderate hour ban though dunno why.

"adam"              [U:1:8460534]       03:00       60    0 active