Author Topic: Daftscouser  (Read 10984 times)

dechse

Re: Daftscouser
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 00:36:53 AM »
as i said i never trusted him...

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 22:33:46 PM »
Thinks im an idiot aswell..............pfft, i know a hacker when I see one, as well as everyone else who commented (not just MAGS).

Disapointed to say the least, was meant to be a "friend" of the clan and comes on our server hacking, empties it then leaves. SOME "FRIEND"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 22:30:27 PM »
Demo's can be downloaded here:

http://www.middleagedgamers.co.uk/cstrike/demos/

Post your comments please.
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

ChoddyChod

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 22:20:48 PM »
http://middleagedgamers.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=2654

Our best headshot player is Zoo, who regularly gets 60% headshots, the rest of us get 40-50%.  DaftScouser got 84% headshots so far this month!

After all of his banging on about hating cheats, he goes and does it and has the nerve to be on TS talking to us while he is hacking!  Unbelievable!

>:(

stand

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 21:12:20 PM »
here here Paul the guy is a noob >:(

solitaryswordsman

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 19:56:04 PM »
Shame cos he seemed a decent enough bloke  :(    but no sympathy for people who cheat.   I'd rather be crap and play fair.

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
Daftscouser
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 19:46:26 PM »
Banned for hacking.

Wallhack and aimbot. Was demo'd over a few days and toggles them on/off as he pleases or lets himself get killed to make up a few deaths.

Demo's will be uploaded soon so you can see exactly what he was doing, and what to look out for in future.