Author Topic: Daftscouser  (Read 10942 times)

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
Re: Daftscouser
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2007, 09:56:01 AM »
i think that pretty well puts it in a nut sheel booker 8)

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline Booker T

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2007, 09:54:41 AM »
September kpd .43 hpk .33

And that's the only month he's actually been high enough in the stats to show on the screen in the stats thread.

March kpd 2.05 hpk .84 ::)

I get the impression Nor$e is a mate of scouser's and he's trying to stick up for him but the evidence is pretty clear to me.

Just watch the scouser.dem  He never actually takes time to aim at the head, yet almost every shot immediately gives him a headshot.  I'm afraid if you can't see he's hacking then you need your eyes tested.

It tied the room together.

ChoddyChod

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2007, 09:18:28 AM »
We have mentioned Silverwing, and he would be specced if he ever came on again.  The thing is, we dont know Silverwing, so we dont know how good he actually is.  We KNOW that Scouse isnt that good.

Rest assured that we will be sending the demos to steambans. 

If you choose to take his word, then fair enough, good luck to ya.

Strange how he hasnt even tried to defend himself on here? Hmmm. Perhaps we should all go on a server one day and he can show us how he can get 84% headshots?

Just looking at his kill history.  4 March and 5th March combined 7 kills 19 deaths - thats the Scouser we know.  Since 5th March - 112 Kills, 42 deaths.   ::)

Offline Booker T

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 09:05:56 AM »
Well i honestly dont see it as conclusively as you guys

Really?  Look at demo 1.  He's not doing very well at first then the round after his screen shakes like crazy he starts shooting at Maverick's legs and it jumps up and he gets a headshot.  The M4 spray is nothing like that.  Then Googy comes up behind him and he spins round, instant headshot.

I'm not so sure about the wallhack, but he's definately using an aimbot.

Like others have said, we've played against Scouser for months and he was nowhere near that good.

I looked at the stats on Thursday night and was shocked to see him so high and doing so well.  Next thing you know he's been banned for hacking.

As for the Silverwing guy I was suspicious of him, I was on the server at the time, so I specced him and it was just his play style.  Spawn camping on Aztec and getting headshots using a Kreig.  He was just good, but Scouser has never been that good!

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 07:28:37 AM »
norse we played many times with him and he did not get so good so quick .
if you no what your talking about you get to no players. and how they play.
there is no one more disappointed than me because i liked scouse .
you can also tell by the reaction of a player that hes been caught with his hands in the Sweet jar.
on one instance he got 3 hs on 3 players within a second and didn't even comment on it.
if any of us would have done that we would have been hanging from the light shade.
if you read this scouse would you please pm me and explain to me how you did what you did.
i would be more than happy to listen to you.
also when he was told on ts it was in his voice he knew he had been rumbled .[its a shame really]
to think i even signed his petition against cheats.
we can understand you are giving him the benefit of your clan but we no he was cheating and I'm afraid you no yourself scouse.

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Stone_Monkey

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2007, 23:25:06 PM »
seen the guy play a lot and was thinking just the other day is this the same "Daftsouser"
got to good toooo quick

please explain to me why any one would hack?

i'm quite poor and get very frustrated at times but would never hack.

anyway the guy's on MAG are sound and we all enjoy playing on here
we don't need hackor's on here

Nor$e

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2007, 22:36:14 PM »
Well i honestly dont see it as conclusively as you guys im no expert.Looking at your serverstats their is also another guy [BB] Silverwing  122 kills 97 HS 80%  am i to believe he too is a hacker? I agree the stats look dodgy but to they only show a snap shot of 2 1/2 hours of play a high ratio over a short period of play isnt conclusive evidence obviously im gonna give the guy the benefit of doubt and if i was in your shoes id probably be very suspicious of those kinda stats too.Knowing the guy like we all do i just find it very hard to acccept especialy as i know he was a regular on your TS and was quite friendly with you guys Thats why i suggested the demos  be looked over by someone at steambans or similar .

Offline Booker T

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 21:53:33 PM »
This is weird, he was on the other night, there was only about 6 or 7 of us on and he said something like "no way, 6hs in a row" and then left the server!

I reckon we played with the guy enough to know that he's nowhere near good enough to get a .84 hpk.  Maybe he was so p***ed off about being hs he decided to get his own back.

Not  8), Dude

clyde

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2007, 21:22:29 PM »
first of all norse -  ever heard of specsavers cos u need glasses if you cant see the hacks. i watched scouse1 for five minutes and spotted walltracking and aimbot straight away. which was enough for me and i didnt see any point watching the others.

i'd like to appoligise in advance for my next comment and can any children please leave the forum now.

{Sorry Clyde, although I agree with you we cant have comments like that on the forum  :o ;) :)}

anything that modify's the game beyond it's original concept that might give you an unfair advantage, whether it be hacks of illegal scripts is in my eyes a hack.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 22:32:39 PM by ChoddyChod »

Nor$e

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 10:59:11 AM »
Yeah i must admit looking at the Stats id be very suspicious is it posible to have such a lucky Month like i say ive been out of CSS for a while were currently frolicking in BF2142.I agree from what i can remember he was a average player and its one of the first comments i made how much he seems to have improved.
I will look over them again with the other guys for the time being ill give him the benefit of doubt.

ChoddyChod

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 10:49:16 AM »
Thanks N0rse, we will send them off to steambans as you suggested.

The major fact for me is that he has gone from an average player to someone who has gotten 127 headshots from 107 kills.  84%!!! 

ok, so a run of 5-10 head shots could be considered luck, but 107 cannot.

I have reviewed the demos and watched him myself.....he isnt that good....noone is.  We have some very good players on our server and they do not get anywhere near 84% headshots.  Most of the time scousers gun was aiming at waist level, but still the headshots continue (dont tell me that his is recoil).

To put it into context, here is our current top20 and their headshots:

1   Ã‚ ZooBy                        0.59
2   Ã‚ [MAG]HeadHunter        0.44
3   Ã‚ Booker T and the SMGs   0.44
4   Ã‚ [MAG]d3ch$e        0.47
5   Ã‚ Davey R                        0.42
6   Ã‚ (>O,O)>EULE!<(O,O<)   0.39
7   Ã‚ [MAG]Pikey        0.50
8   Ã‚ kstalker                        0.50
9   Ã‚ UK_SEXMONSTA        0.54
10   Ã‚ [ø§]DaftScouser        0.84
11   Ã‚ [MAG]Mav3r1cK        0.33
12   Ã‚ nathan0j                        0.30
13   Ã‚ geo (UK)                        0.40
14   Ã‚ 3xtremist                        0.35
15   Ã‚ PilGЯIM                        0.41
16   Ã‚ [BB] Silverwing        0.80
17   Ã‚ Fakky                        0.46
18   Ã‚ Stone_Monkey        0.50
19   Ã‚ Iceman                        0.39
20   Ã‚ Wooby                        0.47

I suggest you review the demos again, slow things down and watch how the headshots are given, also watch how his pisltol shots keep retraining to the head after each shot.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 11:16:06 AM by ChoddyChod »

Nor$e

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 10:40:43 AM »
HI some of you may remember me (Clan Leader of Old-Skool) ii used to frequent your server quite abit with others in our clan Wozza ect .

Scouser informed me of the fact that he has been banned from your server and pointed me in the direction of the Demos ect.Although im no expert and have been out of the CSS scene for a few months i  Have watched the demos using mat_wireframes/Fillrate ect and i can not imo see any conclusive evidence that he was infact aimbotting or wallhaxingOnly the de_train demo included anything i was suspicious of a few lucky shots and a run of HS but ive played CSS long enough and have been victim and excutioner of these type of shots myself.

Some intersting replies to this thread im not convinced you have all actualy watched the demos i intend to review the demos somemore along with other members and hopefullly someone in the community who has more experience than myself as we take these kind of  acusations very very seriously and have always prided ourslves of being a cheat Free Clan.

I would urge you to submit them to steambans ect for expert analysis and if you are correct then he would be Kick /Banned and removed from our clan immediatly.

Cheers
            Nor$e

P.S WHich parts of the Demos in your opinion show AIM/WH'ing
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 10:42:33 AM by Nor$e »

Offline Funpig

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 10:03:21 AM »
Seems interesting that Daft was getting ppl to get films of BF2 haxs taken of utube while haxin on CSS u might call that ironic  :-\

To me just seems a shame to cheat at a game wots the point in playing cant get any satisfaction in winning like that surely ???

FunPig :)

silva

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 04:02:49 AM »
I'm shocked...........

It just goes to show you that you never know, as an admin it's always my worst nightmare. Public players who you spot are a quick kills, if there is no raptor in TS or the forums it's no bother. But regular players take time as you need to compile the information, mostly because you are shocked and cannot believe that a player who types, talks and plays with you over time becomes an on-line friend is shafting you at the same time.

There was a discussion on ED about spotting a hackers, then the question turned a little, to the topic of the player being either a regular or a friend of an admin or even worse a memeber gone bad. I take my hat of to you in weeding him out, normally trusting your reg means they get overlooked over time as they have been on your server for a long time and become trusted. So a thumbs up from me. I can remember once having a memeber within our ranks about 5 years ago while playing 1.6. It now effects how we take players on now.

Shame on you Daft, it is people like you that help kill communities who are in their infancy, lucky for clans like MAG who have a strong community have now turned the table you and rightly so. If it was me I would be doing more. Submitting the Demo's to SteamBans would get my vote, if you don't have an account to do Choddy and want to, let me know I will submit them for you. They peruse them and if they find him dirty he will be added to their database. You spend so much time over things like this, that submitting it to a database where he gets banned from many servers makes the work worth while.

lol rant over, sorry, I'm only discussed as I have spent time talking to him over time.