Author Topic: Daftscouser  (Read 10987 times)

stand

Re: Daftscouser
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2007, 06:22:09 AM »
think there's been enough said on this topic ???

Stone_Monkey

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2007, 17:16:29 PM »
can understand the curiousity/frustration but can't condone the use of hacks
shame really

Nor$e

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2007, 20:45:19 PM »
Cheers for the comments lads a real shame curiousity/frustration got the better of him.

Used Fraps for the vid Booker btw.

solitaryswordsman

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2007, 19:14:19 PM »
cheating is the worst thing in games on the pc..   to think someone is shallow enough to do this is a real shame..  especially as he seemed an ok bloke... i'm so glad the mag server is so above board.   But i fear for the future if companies like valve don't make a players settings more transparent to the people who run servers. These settings should flag up as warnings to admin as soon as they enter the game..     oh and xmas is cancelled  :)

Offline Booker T

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 17:49:30 PM »
Update

After myself and a few other members spent a few hours properly going over the demos im sorry to say it looks like you guys were right now i know what to look out for thier are loads of obvious dodgy shots which can only be explained with the use on a aimbot toggle.
I made a vid of one to show other members http://www.norse666.f2s.com/Movie2.wmv you can clearly see the Crosshair jump to the head and then go back to its original position.
I can only apologise on behalf of  [ø§] we feel realy pissed that hes been doing this while wearing our tag seems like ive been made to look a fool coming here and defending him aswell.
Anyway thanks again for the info were now in the process of dealing wiht him and hell be removed from our Rosters asap.

Cool movie :) What did you use to make it?

I don't reckon anyone's critical of your actions Norse, like Googy says you only did what any one of us would have done.

It tied the room together.

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2007, 17:27:56 PM »
you did what any one of us mags would have done and stuck by your man till you knew different cant knock you for that mate. 8)

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2007, 13:41:47 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to investigae Norse. I know it must be hard when its one of your own clan members. That vid you made clearly shows to anyone who couldnt see from the demo's what he was up to.

Thanks again.
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

ChoddyChod

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2007, 12:32:28 PM »
Nor$e, you have conducted yourself very well in this matter imho, its just a shame that it has happened in the first place.   :(

Nor$e

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2007, 11:58:37 AM »
Update

After myself and a few other members spent a few hours properly going over the demos im sorry to say it looks like you guys were right now i know what to look out for thier are loads of obvious dodgy shots which can only be explained with the use on a aimbot toggle.
I made a vid of one to show other members http://www.norse666.f2s.com/Movie2.wmv you can clearly see the Crosshair jump to the head and then go back to its original position.
I can only apologise on behalf of  [ø§] we feel realy pissed that hes been doing this while wearing our tag seems like ive been made to look a fool coming here and defending him aswell.
Anyway thanks again for the info were now in the process of dealing wiht him and hell be removed from our Rosters asap.

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2007, 15:03:51 PM »
Go for it Panic...with scouser being a ED member, im sure they would love to see the demo's.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 15:06:48 PM by Eggblahhh »
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

Offline Rich

• ><ombie
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 15:01:23 PM »
just thought id give my two cents on this, theres no doubt about it, watched the demos intensely and on all the demos if you watch his recoil its completely wrong, crosshair moves erratically and the only time you see that is with an aimbot. also the fact his hpk is so high justifies it, gets an impossible HS on zooby at start of demo3, that kind of shot just doesn't happen. i could pass the demos on to pub community/clan too and see what they say if you wish? as you may know Stu is an admin for ED so he sees this alot, should tell you straight off if hes cheating or not.  ;)

Stone_Monkey

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007, 14:41:53 PM »
 :P your my hero  :-*

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 14:38:50 PM »
Ive already done it ;D

Stone_Monkey

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2007, 14:11:27 PM »
theres a cheat scanner available via IRC, just google about and find a channel where they are running it, this should eliviate any doubt anyone might have about whos got hack and who hasnt, regardless of if they are running them, lets be fair, why have them if your not going to use them.

if you like ill go first.

Nor$e

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2007, 12:54:17 PM »
I aint a personel firend but i do regard as a friend .OF course im going to defend him same as i would anyone else in our clan. Thats why im posting here and getting the feed back from you guys I have limeted experience of spottng these hacks so im not the best one to be reviewing them. I appreciate all your obseervations and im going to discuss this further with the rest of our clan and hopefully scouser himself This is the first time weve had to deal with anything like this so im sure you can aprreciate my attemp to try and not take sides  and come to a fair conculsion.