Author Topic: "Hughesy" Aimbot  (Read 3150 times)

Offline madjock

• MAG
  • Super MAG
  • Boom Boom Time
Re: "Hughesy" Aimbot
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 19:03:18 PM »
locking the thread
MAG will make their decision, and we shall stand by it as a Clan.

" I'm an evil Scotsman, and my name is Jock "

Offline Hughesy

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 18:00:41 PM »
sweet showed on radar 4man, i think i explained this in game when someone asked
also because your crouched through the entire vent theres a line across the vent you just have to spray along an youll hit people tho sweet showed on radar. did he maybe break the vent or make any noise?

people watching me play doesnt bother me i play for fun as no one plays this competitively anymore

and googy please tell me, what have you learned about my character? all ive done is said my opinion on his skill which IS an indication of how well he knows the game and his ability to know is=f someones cheating or not any decent player would think this to

i mean would you trust a day 1 noobies veiw on whos cheating? you wouldnt cos they dont know

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2015, 17:06:41 PM »
I saw that 4man and it was commented on at the time I said in game how the hell would you no to shoot just in that spot.
if im honest cheating or no cheating your last post on here tells me a lot about your character .

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline 4man

• mess with the best die like the rest
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 14:02:20 PM »
but his skill in game is an indication of his knowledge of game mechanics/tactics, which the better you understand the better you can judge if someones cheating

i wasn’t there when you killed 7 players by deagle= i saw people getting 6-7 kills in opening rounds before, although rare, it does happen. thats not what concerns me though: i played this game a long time, probably longer than you and i saw one thing that was disturbing on vegas: you killed sweetbunny in vents just as he was entering them as T, you killed him from a far distance - i know you couldn’t have heard him enter the vents as he was crouching and i never saw anyone do that before with 3 bullets. mid-vent – ok, providing you have some insight someone is there or you've seen them… but not at entrance, not random 3 shots and kill... It was a one-off situation so i cant really say if you were cheating or not, maybe it was luck, maybe not... but imo: if MAG decides to let you back on i guess you should take note that people will be watching….

fin.

Offline jetsetwilly

• MAG
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 09:36:33 AM »
When in hole seriously stop digging.
Its not up for debate about my knowledge of CSS. Your comments about friends pretty much sums up you attitude. If you dont liking making friends then possibly best you find another sever anyway. The MAG server and the clan are one of the most community oriented still on the CSS scene and if you feel it necessary to come on here and berate players then you will find yourself as unwelcome as a fart in an astronaut suit.

Offline Hughesy

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 03:48:00 AM »
but his skill in game is an indication of his knowledge of game mechanics/tactics, which the better you understand the better you can judge if someones cheating which imo he plays like a regular public player hence my comment

an im not here to make fiends, im here because i enjoy playing on the server and was unfairly banned if people dont like what i have to say about others ability at the game so what? its only my opinion

and pred i get its mags servers an you can banfor any reason you want, but if its for cheating and your wanting people to come prove they werent cheating, you need a demo for people to watch/decide for themselves
what if i was admin an accused you of cheating, banned you with no other admins seeing this dodgey shot and didnt record a demo, all there is is my word you were cheating, see my point?

like i said ill admit it looked dodgey but it was 1 round were you all rushed round the corner 1 after the other as i started to spam the deagle, the next i only killed 2 dudes iirc then proceded to suck because sometimes you just get lucky/ a good round

havent you watched me play any other day over the years ive played here? i do the same shit crap round crap round crap round awesome round, as i say sometimes you get lucky, sometimes people supprise you

all i suggest is you all go play aim deagle hs only for a while and learn the deagle, youll see what i did is possible to do for yourself

Offline PrEd@ToR

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 23:58:38 PM »
To be honest making statements such as "who isnt that a good a player" isn't going to make you many friends on here regardless of whatever claims you make about your own abilities.

7 deagle headshots, one after another in quick succession, certainly looked suspicious in my eyes and, as has been previously stated, as soon as you were specced your aimed suddenly worsened, only to improve once we were all playing again.

As for posting proof, technically we don't have to post any proof as we as MAG's (as a collective) have the final say as to who we want to play on our servers.
Live for today, tomorrow may never come ...

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 19:10:55 PM »
well that will get you some friends on here for sure.
i see no demo for proof, just jetset's (who isnt that a good a player, no offence)

it was not just jet set that thought you were cheating it was another 3 mags and  regs also.
them 7 shots came from a hax in my opinion. when I went to spec you were a normal player when we came back into game you were there with the head shots almost every kill.
you cannot blame some one for thinking you were hacking tbh.
if you think you have been unfairly banned then you must put up a post asking for a vote to unban you.
but jet banned you and no other mag can unban you its his call.
he will be backed to the hilt whether hes a bad player or not does not come into it.
we saw what we saw.

but your call post away.

Offline Hughesy

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 15:28:33 PM »
no one plays css at that level no more, only public servers to play on :/

but dont get me wrong, im good with a deagle due to lots of playtime on aim deagle hs servers, but a few of those kills were luck between aiming at people spamming the deagle

tbh unles one of you is gunna come watch me play in person on a machine ive not touched before theres nothing i can do to prove i dont cheat

you should really have got a demo as theres nothing for anyone to watch to decide for themselves, they can only take your word for it

im not gunna convince anyone to unban me, i was unfairly banned without proof because i got 2 good/lucky rounds before which i had a map i played badly on. a map i did ok on then that one and you decided i was cheating

next time you ban someone watch for a few rounds, record a demo for others to make up there own mind so theres something to debate over rather than having no proof yet the ability to ban at will

Offline jetsetwilly

• MAG
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 13:45:10 PM »
If you can convince another MAG to un-ban then go ahead, personally I go by what I saw, and I wasn't the only MAG to mention toggling. As for 7 Deagle head shots one after the other, clearly you are a superior player to us mortals and maybe better suited to a server of your caliber.

And Cheers Googs.   :-X

Offline Hughesy

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 11:31:16 AM »
banned because of aimbot? i dont even....

ive played here for years i want to continue, i see no demo for proof, just jetset's (who isnt that a good a player, no offence) word i was aimboting
an the round hes on about, i had 2 good rounds that being one of them then proceded to miss more and more shots

the "snapping" to the head.. really? more often i was already preaiming were they were gunna be (due to years of playing the game and knowing) which makes those flick shots easier to do

alot of people know me FOR my deagle never expected a ban from this server...

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 21:30:49 PM »
Confirmed by other mags

DONT DRAG US INTO THIS TEL  :P :P :P :P

Offline jetsetwilly

• MAG
"Hughesy" Aimbot
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 20:46:59 PM »
Seven head-shots with 7 shot from deagle. Specced and continued to snap to and head-shot most times. Confirmed by other mags.

Perm BAN "Hughesy"           STEAM_0:0:19718748