Author Topic: P. - wallhacks  (Read 3243 times)

Offline arkwright

Re: P. - wallhacks
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 18:59:50 PM »
i really aint got time for this.

locked.

AAAHHHH sod it.

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 18:58:59 PM »
hi pxel nice to c u back o sozz ur not back.
it was dead on the server last night only 36 on poor night .

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline Pxel

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 18:54:47 PM »
Your avatar says everything. I don't know if it's some kind of admin complex or some of you just can't handle other players. But hey, your the one paying for the server right?
I will give you guys a good tip, learn the game before you get yourself a server and start banning other players who allready know how to play.
It's hard to be a nice guy when admins are such an assholes. I wish I was an admin too, you guys are always pro and you have like this magic globe that tells you everything about other peaople.

ALL THE BEST GUYS !

Offline arkwright

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 18:47:22 PM »
return of the living dead thread lol.

AAAHHHH sod it.

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 16:24:24 PM »
Hi pxel its nice to see you back.
it was my idea to make our bans public great to see it work.
If you knew mag better you would know we are packed every night due to our zero tolerance on idiots.
like I said nice to see you

Love Grim

[/url]

Offline Pxel

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 13:31:10 PM »
Funny what you can find when you type steam id in google... I'm sorry for you if you think I was cheating that time. Some players just can't handle loosing. Every single ban I received is bullshit, and it only shows how admins can't see the difference between a cheater and normal player. Also Subby got himself in trouble just because he was trying to defend me, even tho he doesn't know me .... No wonder servers are empty when you ban all the players.

Offline Subby

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 15:20:39 PM »
That's fair doos man..reading my first post it may have seemed a little patronising about recognising a decent player, that wasn't how it was intended. As I said I don't know this fella but seemed legit to me at the time. That's the only reason why I posted.
if you're going through hell, keep going

Offline Mr Marram

• Botlan Timberlake
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 13:41:35 PM »
We must all hate those servers where you get banned just because you kill a few people. I know MAG to be better than that because the level of the players that come here.

As I said in my post, I do recognise when players are actually good as you have said, we do get quite a few players through here, I also notice when they are blatantly cheating, I suspected him of the latter and other places have banned him for hacking too, at what point do you still believe that he is just good.

I never accused you of ghosting with him so why did you make that connection, are you?

Here are a list of the places he is banned already:

http://uwujka.pl/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=true&searchText=STEAM_0:0:10518148
Invoked on   01-10-11 15:42
Reason   Wallhack

http://sourcebans.max-play.pl/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=10518148+&Submit=
Invoked on   09-01-12 16:28
Reason   Wallhack

http://jamajskie-staty-bany.gameclan.pl/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=10518148+&Submit=
Invoked on   09-30-12 16:36
Reason   Wallhack

http://www.banlist.co.uk/banlistX/ban_details_UNIFIED.php?bid=S21429
Created On   13-05-2008 - 03:21 // (an older one but still shows that he hasn't changed in 4 years)
Ban Reason   Cancelled Scan / WallHacking -- (.......your not even good at it too!) //note by the admin.

Looking through it seems most of the polish CSS community is aware of him as he has tried to pull other tricks on their servers, he goes on to most of their forums and get lairy with the admins for the bans and they stick to it because of the demos taken of him.

Offline Stueh

• Sblackler.net
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 00:43:10 AM »
ROFL!! you joker, is your attitude why it's called middle aged gamers ;)

As one reg to another, that sort of stuff will get you banned. So be careful ;)

We must all hate those servers where you get banned just because you kill a few people. I know MAG to be better than that because the level of the players that come here.

Exactly, the admins know when a decent player is around and when there is a strong probability of them cheating. If they didn't, I sure as hell wouldn't be here writing this now.

Please respect the admins, they do a marvelous job. Let this run its course through the private forums if neccessary.

:)

Offline Subby

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 15:27:13 PM »
ROFL!! you joker, is your attitude why it's called middle aged gamers ;)

Check your records, I registered about a month ago... because I play on your server a fair bit.

Decided this morning I'd browse the forums (as i do most mornings) when i saw your post, I was on the server at the time (as i said in my previous post) why wouldn't I post...are we not meant to reply to these things then??
Was i ghosting for him I hear you ask? No, I don't even know this character, but I enjoyed playing against him.

Offline Mr Marram

• Botlan Timberlake
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 15:03:37 PM »
Alright Marram, i was on last night. although he killed me a fair few times (i got him back now and then!) he seemed legit to me. checked every corner, moveed slow around the map and not rushing everywherE. I think you can tell by how someone moves round a map and controls there mouse that they are a good player, even without them actually firing a gun.

Just a thought.....

You are unknown to me, were the first to pipe up in his defence on the server and have now registered on here just to post in his defence.

Yes, I do see when players are actually good, we have a few of those people in the clan and I have played with and against many more.
Sadly he has been banned previously elsewhere for the same thing I suspected him of doing on here, on a few different servers over a period of time.

Your rather strange defense of him despite you being unknown raises questions too, am I wrong in saying wallhacks and was he just ghosting instead?

Offline Subby

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 09:36:31 AM »
Alright Marram, i was on last night. although he killed me a fair few times (i got him back now and then!) he seemed legit to me. checked every corner, moveed slow around the map and not rushing everywherE. I think you can tell by how someone moves round a map and controls there mouse that they are a good player, even without them actually firing a gun.

Just a thought.....

Offline Mr Marram

• Botlan Timberlake
P. - wallhacks
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 21:49:05 PM »
#    177 "P."   STEAM_0:0:10518148

I was suspect on Icewerk as he was tracking spots on the walls for a split second too long, those spots seems to be in the same lines as enemy players.

Next map he is dancing around prefiring a lot and spinning around popping people as they are coming out of 3 different places all at the same time.

He has been banned in a few other places for the same things, people like this don't tend to change very much