Author Topic: Gamer gurl, Batigol and Tom.  (Read 4468 times)

madchef(dan)

Re: Gamer gurl, Batigol and Tom.
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 19:44:40 PM »
Gamer gurl, Batigol and Tom.

#    701 "Batigol"           STEAM_0:0:5470907    1:47:54    79    0 active
#    710 "Tom"               STEAM_0:1:11764640   1:17:56    76    0 active
#    715 "gamergurl2013"     STEAM_0:0:6013882    1:08:57    55    0 active

Getting PMs from regs about these three, then another MAG comes on and straight up warns one of them about something that I missed.

All generally being cocks, spamming chat, smack talking everyone, team flashing and attacking in and out of spawn.

A weeks cooldown should do it.
I kicked tom and batigol last night for been a pair of tits ...team attacking each other in game play and team attacking other players at the same time was not a ban just a kick but next time !! and no chris was not on last night at this time

Offline gamergurl2013

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 19:43:52 PM »
I accept my ban. You have a nice server that seems to be run by good people.

I have nothing to do with these idiots. They're just trying to troll you, don't let them get under your skin.

I suggest you ban them permanently, since they intend to do nothing but disrupt the fun of others.

See you around.

Offline Tom (Angry)

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 19:39:28 PM »
I would like to express my OUTRAGE at this, basically we've been picked on and pushed by one "Chris Griffin"

The guilty party (File photo)

Not only from the very BEGINNING began a campaign of LIES AND SLANDER against the defendants, Gamergurl, Tom, and Batigol. I hope you are happy for being both sexist (gamergurl) and racist (batigol is Irish). The IRA has long disbanded, but I can understand some hatred towards him for those reasons. But I am APPALLED that this RACISM has spread to the MAG servers.

Since we began and discovered the server we have had problems with this GRIFFIN character. He whined and moaned, and when doing something like making an effective smoke screen (A REAL TACTIC, LOOK IT UP)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrage_%28artillery%29

A barrage is a method of delivering massed artillery fire from a few or many batteries. Individual guns or howitzers are aimed at points, typically 20 - 30 yards apart, along one or more lines that can be from a few hundred to several thousand yards long. The lines are usually 100 yard apart and fire is lifted from one line to the next. The guns, etc, usually fired at a continuous steady rate using high explosive or shrapnel shells.

He became FURIOUS at us for using these tactics that increased mine and batigols rank on the server. It seems he just hates the fact that we were winning and began this OUTRAGEOUS CAMPAIGN OF LIES AND SLANDER AGAINST US.

We demand that this ban be overturned.

Offline RHT

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 19:35:25 PM »
And in case you're doubting it....

I AM ABSOLUTELY SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHING WITH INCANDESCENT RAGE.  >:(

Offline RHT

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 19:33:25 PM »
So you've answered to the whining of Chris Griffin.

We've been on the server for a long time playing and there's never been a word said.

Suddenly a witchhunt by your very own Chris Griffin, who is only interested in his PRECIOUS points, results in all three of us being banned?

The three of us didn't do anything that warranted a ban this evening. So we were having a bit of fun and chat? I got silenced for talking to EBM about football.  :-\

Pathetic.

Offline Mr Marram

• Botlan Timberlake
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 19:26:48 PM »

#    701 "Batigol"           STEAM_0:0:5470907    1:47:54    79    0 active
#    710 "Tom"               STEAM_0:1:11764640   1:17:56    76    0 active
#    715 "gamergurl2013"     STEAM_0:0:6013882    1:08:57    55    0 active

Getting PMs from regs about these three, then another MAG comes on and straight up warns one of them about something that I missed.

All generally being cocks, spamming chat, smack talking everyone, team flashing and attacking in and out of spawn.

A weeks cooldown should do it.