Author Topic: Gamer gurl, Batigol and Tom.  (Read 4469 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
Re: Gamer gurl, Batigol and Tom.
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 13:21:26 PM »
David Bowie must be rolling in his grave at the lack of empathy you are showing to your fellow men. :(

Love this, particularly as Bowie is still alive

Offline HeAdHuNtEr

• Pay up or I'll break your arms!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 12:19:50 PM »
Why dnt you both come to the lan I would love to PLAY with u BOTH  ;D
I`M NOT LAZY I`M JUST REALLY REALLY GOOD AT DOING NOTHING :)

Offline Funpig

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 12:15:15 PM »
FunPig :)

Offline RHT

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »
Why are we expending effort on these guys, they'll come back on to the server and proceed to be a pain and they'll be banned again - let's just cut to the chase and make the bans perm now

David Bowie must be rolling in his grave at the lack of empathy you are showing to your fellow men.  :(

Offline RHT

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 11:53:51 AM »
So you've answered to the whining of Chris Griffin.

We've been on the server for a long time playing and there's never been a word said.

Suddenly a witchhunt by your very own Chris Griffin, who is only interested in his PRECIOUS points, results in all three of us being banned?

The three of us didn't do anything that warranted a ban this evening. So we were having a bit of fun and chat? I got silenced for talking to EBM about football.  :-\

Pathetic.

1. Chris Griffin is a valid member of our community, so firstly picking on him wont serve you cause much good
2. You say "this evening" , although i tend to disagree with this statement, i would agree with other evenings you 3 defiantly have, the only reason i haven't banned you before Batigol is you have been a regular on our server.
3. i silenced you for 30 seconds because you were spamming the chat with "go go go" etc with tom, not talking football with EBM. logs prove this.

i've kicked you in the past Batigol, and imo you have not seen sense, as Marram has said your ban is for a week lets hope if you do come back with your friends then you may decide to respect the server rules and tone down the antics that have now become a tad boring

1. A valid member of your community? Valid? Are you saying we're invalid?

DISCRIMINATION
And is he really? He's a little girl. Constantly whining like a poof. He doesn't sound very 'middle-aged' to me. He may be good at CS:S (and I accept that he is), but he's an absolute farce of a man. Should be given a healthy dose of testosterone.

2. If we deserve to be banned for having a bit of fun and bringing life to an otherwise soulless server, then so be it. We've felt largely welcomed on your server, and had good fun for the most part, but now that you're all happy to see us gone forever, you may as well permanently ban us. But you'll regret it. The CS:S community is slowly drifting away....

3. I don't care what your logs say. If you had a problem with our voice command 'spamming' then you could have said it and we'd have stopped. The logs will prove I was chatting away with EBM about the Eredivisie, which we've discussed on plenty occasions. It seems once again that you have chosen the path of

DISCRIMINATION
to deal with us.

And finally, since we're on the topic of 'logs' and how they 'prove' that you're right. What about Thursday? Tom asked half a dozen times about your LAN that's coming up in April. He asked me whether I thought they'd have him along to your LAN. I told him, 'why not ask the friendly MAG folk directly'. So he did. Check your logs. But what was he met with? Stone cold silence. You must have hearts of stone to deny this great man an answer. Another case of

DISCRIMINATION.
Tom had been living in China the past year and a half and as a white man was discriminated against every day. As an Irishman, I'm discriminated against every hour of the day. We come to CS:S for a bit of shelter from the harsh real world. And this is how we're treated. It's a disgrace. Tom returned to his beloved Albion, in the hope that he'd no longer be suffered with the tragic treatment he received while in China, but now he's realised that his own homeland, is a melting pot for discrimination too.

In summary:

DISCRIMINATION.

Offline Tom (Angry)

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2013, 11:38:19 AM »
1. Chris Griffin is a valid member of our community, so firstly picking on him wont serve you cause much good

Do you know who else was a valid member of the community? Himmler. Sometimes you have to look at the entire crowd before trying to make up some fabled notion that what Chris does is good on this server. He's a bully and members who he doesn't like are taken away one by one on trumped up charges and claims.

It's discrimination
3. i silenced you for 30 seconds because you were spamming the chat with "go go go" etc with tom, not talking football with EBM. logs prove this.

Ever heard of a bloke called COMRADE STALIN? he's famous for SPURRING HIS TROOPS ON WITH PROPAGANDA

PROPAGANDA
Of which made the red army victorious. We were simply following the example of several great leaders before us.

Offline RHT

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2013, 11:36:29 AM »
We demand that this ban be overturned.

im afraid ur on the wrong server to put posts like that up mate.

Unbelievableblebleblebleble.  :-\

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2013, 10:40:51 AM »
We demand that this ban be overturned.

im afraid ur on the wrong server to put posts like that up mate.

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2013, 10:02:05 AM »
Why are we expending effort on these guys, they'll come back on to the server and proceed to be a pain and they'll be banned again - let's just cut to the chase and make the bans perm now

Offline ADrenalin

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2013, 09:29:47 AM »
So you've answered to the whining of Chris Griffin.

We've been on the server for a long time playing and there's never been a word said.

Suddenly a witchhunt by your very own Chris Griffin, who is only interested in his PRECIOUS points, results in all three of us being banned?

The three of us didn't do anything that warranted a ban this evening. So we were having a bit of fun and chat? I got silenced for talking to EBM about football.  :-\

Pathetic.

2. You say "this evening" , although i tend to disagree with this statement, i would agree with other evenings you 3 defiantly have, the only reason i haven't banned you before Batigol is you have been a regular on our server.

i've kicked you in the past Batigol, and imo you have not seen sense, as Marram has said your ban is for a week lets hope if you do come back with your friends then you may decide to respect the server rules and tone down the antics that have now become a tad boring

Offline RHT

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 19:51:30 PM »
Gamergurl, sorry you got lumped in with them, another MAG suggested you were of the same group and from your chat ingame it seems that you are quite familiar.

Yeah I am friends with them. I just try to curb their idiocy on Source.

That's not what you were saying earlier...

gamergurl2013 is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
gamergurl2013: I typed
gamergurl2013: ban me cockmuncher, I dare you
gamergurl2013: but it was blocked by the swear filter :(

« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 19:55:54 PM by RHT »

madchef(dan)

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 19:49:08 PM »
tbh Marram no probs from Gamergurl last night

Offline Tom (Angry)

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 19:48:54 PM »
Wow, are you both aiming for forum bans too?

This ban is a week rather than permanently, if you would like to make it permanent then please carry on showing us all your are not worth keeping in this community.

On the other hand, if you all want to stay then show us that you deserve it.

Gamergurl, sorry you got lumped in with them, another MAG suggested you were of the same group and from your chat ingame it seems that you are quite familiar.

*you're

Offline gamergurl2013

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 19:48:43 PM »

Yeah I am friends with them. I just try to curb their idiocy on Source.

Offline Mr Marram

• Botlan Timberlake
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 19:45:48 PM »
Wow, are you both aiming for forum bans too?

This ban is a week rather than permanently, if you would like to make it permanent then please carry on showing us all your are not worth keeping in this community.

On the other hand, if you all want to stay then show us that you deserve it.