Author Topic: banned ages ago... Still banned  (Read 5140 times)

Offline Little Ziggy

• ave it...
Re: banned ages ago... Still banned
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 22:47:37 PM »
Vote is up and being considered. I will be back with the result. Thank you for posting.

Offline rageness

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 22:45:48 PM »
It was in fact you little ziggy, I was out of order when I swore at you but as I was use to playing on other servers and I had never seen that rule it didn't really occur to me at the time. Also after being shot by an enemy in spawn at round start and then to be told off for going spec for cash (which I reiterate I did not know was a rule) I felt picked on and had kind of lost it. I see from your sensible reply I had misjudged you and clearly you are more mature than I figured 2 years ago. As I said this is an appeal for a ban from 2 years ago and if you feel it's in  servers best interest to keep me banned that is fine, How ever if I am unbanned you won't have any issues. Thanks

Offline Little Ziggy

• ave it...
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 22:37:06 PM »
Ok guys, step back here.

1) Rule one is to give everyone a fair chance. So I will believe your story Rageness (I'm going to call you Mr.R ;) )
2) Do you know how banned you? I am the youngest sounding admin and I do not recall banning anyone. ((If that admin would please bring his case. Great!)
3) Don't take this the wrong way. But insulting admin here isn't the greatest move.
4) On Jamie's point, (and for future referance IF you are unbanned), going to spec for cash is against rules. (just saying)
5) Everyone calm down. Lets see this out.

Anything else to say that you can recall Mr.R
How yound was the person. Teenage, child, or perhaps 20's/30's??

Edit - just read tht thread, did you swear? Honestly. Hoesty is better here. Trust me.

Offline Lman

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 22:36:16 PM »
My bad. 

Slipped back into old habits. 

Attitude stinks tho tbh.  feel free to remove the section from my viewing!

Offline Lman

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 22:35:19 PM »
There is a reason why people know who you are on about and that is because MAG is a really close community full of members who know each other well having spent many hours together both online and in real life. 

This is why they can be so confident of eachother when it comes to issues like this.  The MAG admin you are slating is the son of one of the senior members of the clan and is a highly respected young man in his own right, he has played on the server for many years and knows the MAG ethos and rules inside out.

Good luck with your request to be unbanned.  A word of advice when asking for a second chance, try displaying a bit of remorse and less of an attack on the way the server is admin'd and you may get a better outcome and who knows actually get to play on the server and realise why its so popular.

Offline Cake

• Smoke mid, rush short.
    • Rich Harley Photography
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 22:31:02 PM »
Ahem.

Firstly, the 2 comments posted so far aren't by admins. Secondly, now you've brought it to our attention the admins will look in to it. Can we not have slanging matches on these threads chaps?

I'll get back to you as soon as we've had a chat about it.

Edit - is this not the original thread? http://109.70.148.38/forum/index.php?topic=8473.msg88638#msg88638
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 22:34:21 PM by Cake »
When I want your advice I'll give you the special signal; which is me being sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Offline Lman

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 22:04:35 PM »
That young man has more intelligence in his little finger than you.

Clearly displayed in your poor attempt to ask to get unbanned whilst slating the servers admin.  Not the most intelligent move for a supposed "adult". 

Offline jamie -(musician)-

• Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
    • www.youtube.com/bringmeflowers
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 21:51:53 PM »
I have been playing on the MAG sever for many years now and i have respect for ANY admin no matter what age they are.
saying he is a "lippy kid on an ego trip" is something i would never dream to hear on the server.

Cash exploit as been a server rule from day one.

rule no1 of mag "the admins are always right"
and in my time playing with mag they always have been.

Best thing to assume when calling someone lippy is how long mag have been going how many friends are playing how many family members are playing how many regulars are playing then decide if that is the right choice of words specially towards a very good honest admin who have done this clan proud.

just my thoughts.

Offline rageness

banned ages ago... Still banned
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 21:35:50 PM »
Having just re read my original appeal/statement I can see why I was not unbanned. I do think I was unfairly banned in the 1st place and I do believe the admin that moved his friend into the enemy spawn at the start of the round to get free kills was out of order. How ever my appeal/statement was a bit out of order and there fore I apologize. I understand if you believe it's in the best interest of your server how ever I have never been banned from another server and I am usually well mannered. I may have been having a bad day at the time I was banned (don't we all have 1 of those) Regards RaGe (Bp)  STEAM_0:0:8988147 as almost 2 years ago.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 22:38:22 PM by rageness »