Author Topic: banned ages ago... Still banned  (Read 5142 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
Re: banned ages ago... Still banned
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 21:28:50 PM »
should be done now

Hi, I just tried to join and it says I am still banned. Could some one have a look at this for me please my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:8988147 Thank you.

Offline rageness

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 21:18:43 PM »
Hi, I just tried to join and it says I am still banned. Could some one have a look at this for me please my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:8988147 Thank you.

Offline Stueh

• Sblackler.net
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 16:41:21 PM »
Hi, Thanks for that. As I said I was out of order when I gave out to you for what was not really your fault so if i haven't said it all ready then I am sorry. Could so 1 please link me the server rules at some point as I would read them before in order not to break them, Regards RaGe

Ironically, they appear as soon as you join the server. ::)

Is it HTML MOTD? If so I never see it :/ Can't remember off the top of my head, will have to take a look later :)

Offline Lman

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 15:50:51 PM »

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 14:28:58 PM »
big brother is watching u

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline Funpig

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 13:58:09 PM »
or in game you can type motd and they will reappear for you
FunPig :)

Offline Sutton

• Let's give it a Sniffy Sniff!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 13:53:54 PM »
Hi, Thanks for that. As I said I was out of order when I gave out to you for what was not really your fault so if i haven't said it all ready then I am sorry. Could so 1 please link me the server rules at some point as I would read them before in order not to break them, Regards RaGe

Ironically, they appear as soon as you join the server. ::)

Offline rageness

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 13:39:50 PM »

Offline Stueh

• Sblackler.net
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 18:20:09 PM »
hmmmm fresh meat... mwahahahahaha :D

Offline Little Ziggy

• ave it...
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 21:16:14 PM »
 With much debate, MAG has decided to unban you.

However, You 'won'  by a extremely narrow margin. I have promised that you will not cause trouble and abide by our rules. Furthermore I am resposible for your actions. Do not show me up as I have fought for you to be unbanned so you can play with your friends. The only reason I fought for you is you have shown keeness to return to our server by coming back and re-appealing the ban after two years.

Do not disappoint myself and my home; MAG. You are welcome to the server for now. See you on the battle field.

P.S. I never read a 'sorry' in your appeal.  ;)
I would resolve this.

Little Ziggy

Offline Stueh

• Sblackler.net
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 14:13:26 PM »

4) On Jamie's point, (and for future referance IF you are unbanned), going to spec for cash is against rules. (just saying)

But what about illeagal defuses LZ, we know you love them ;) haha

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 09:34:08 AM »
truf Bla

Offline Bla

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 23:58:05 PM »
a fair response dude thanks
It was in fact you little ziggy, I was out of order when I swore at you but as I was use to playing on other servers and I had never seen that rule it didn't really occur to me at the time. Also after being shot by an enemy in spawn at round start and then to be told off for going spec for cash (which I reiterate I did not know was a rule) I felt picked on and had kind of lost it. I see from your sensible reply I had misjudged you and clearly you are more mature than I figured 2 years ago. As I said this is an appeal for a ban from 2 years ago and if you feel it's in  servers best interest to keep me banned that is fine, How ever if I am unbanned you won't have any issues. Thanks

Ziggys raging cause he was hoping you were gonna say it was him that was the admin.....
Been a long time since 'ziggy' and 'young' have been used in the same sentence lol  :P

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 01:10:49 AM »
a fair response dude thanks
It was in fact you little ziggy, I was out of order when I swore at you but as I was use to playing on other servers and I had never seen that rule it didn't really occur to me at the time. Also after being shot by an enemy in spawn at round start and then to be told off for going spec for cash (which I reiterate I did not know was a rule) I felt picked on and had kind of lost it. I see from your sensible reply I had misjudged you and clearly you are more mature than I figured 2 years ago. As I said this is an appeal for a ban from 2 years ago and if you feel it's in  servers best interest to keep me banned that is fine, How ever if I am unbanned you won't have any issues. Thanks
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 01:13:31 AM by Ziggy »

Offline rageness

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 23:29:59 PM »
Ok Np Thanks