Author Topic: Banned !  (Read 6149 times)

Offline Lman

Re: Banned !
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 15:52:21 PM »
NOOO!!! You mean i missed some time that i might have been able to play on the server with Davey killing me!!! Arrggghh..

Just kidding mate, your a good player fair play and all that

Davey R

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 20:41:37 PM »
Lol. Thanks mate, i was kinda like "what the hell just happened" *sniffle* !!

Phew, thought i'd lost the priviliedge of playing one of the few well mannered, quality servers out there !! Anyways, see you online again soon ! Like when i finish writing this

xD

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 20:37:09 PM »
LOL, my bad m8. I done it by accident and left immediatley after I had done it to unban you. You should be able to get back on now m8.

Sorry about that :D
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

Davey R

Banned !
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 20:35:48 PM »
Hi guys,

I've been playing on your server fairly regularly over the past few months, just joined your server a few minutes ago, only to get banned almost instantly, without reason or anything. Now i'm sure you have your own reason, as i'm sure you would have not done so otherwise, so i would like to know if possible why it is that you thought you needed to ban me ? I don't cheat, never have done and never will, not to mention i make an effort to be be polite and sportsmanlike at all times when playing, so i found it somewhat suprising. I enjoy playing your server with you guys and it would be shame if i couldn't do so any longer. That's all i have to say,

Dave