Author Topic: Some Banned guy asked me to fix it for him so i am doing so since i said i would  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Cleany

• Clean Gun
Cleany I can vouch for dibble on this one as he was asking for fourum IP and where to post etc.
no i was saying it really is him!

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
Nice thought dribbles, helping others out is always a good thing. I'm guessing the unbanning process would work a lot better coming from the person in question and THEN an endorsement from yourself.

ACTUALLY how do we know this is really Dribbles and not sum1 posing as him? Fact 1: First ever post - unusual  subject; Fact 2: Dribbles helping out a stranger- Dribbles helping WTF?!?
 ;D

+1

[/url]

Offline Little Ziggy

• ave it...
Cleany I can vouch for dibble on this one as he was asking for fourum IP and where to post etc.

Offline Cleany

• Clean Gun
would have to be good to imitate that brevity ;)

JAMIE -(musician)-

Nice thought dribbles, helping others out is always a good thing. I'm guessing the unbanning process would work a lot better coming from the person in question and THEN an endorsement from yourself.

ACTUALLY how do we know this is really Dribbles and not sum1 posing as him? Fact 1: First ever post - unusual  subject; Fact 2: Dribbles helping out a stranger- Dribbles helping WTF?!?
 ;D

pmsl so true lol

Offline manu

;D

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
I can confirm that this Steam ID is on our ban list

If "this guy" wants to make a case for being unbanned then he needs to post up on the forums in this section appealing the ban and then MAG will consider it

Offline Cleany

• Clean Gun
omg he registered on the forums!!

:P

JAMIE -(musician)-

Took your time getting on the forums mate  :-*

I've not heard of him tbh i have heard of skoda_mogadon but it's a different steam address.
have you checked the ban list to see if he is in there?

skoda_mogadon was online yesterday so i assume he hasn't been banned.

By the look of things he must have three brothers..

skoda~modadon
mogadon_skoda2
|HYBRiD| MOGADON

You will need to wait for an admin mate to check more into it.

Offline [Radcat] Dwain Dibbly

Some guy called Mogadon something or other asked me to say that he was skodamogadon's brother and he got banned because a hacker used his name and they both got permo banned. he put this in chat STEAM_0:0:24548481 11:23 70 0 active#...not that i know what this means. thats about it.
hello mag's btw.