Author Topic: Fakky - Banned by Lucid/Bunt  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Little Ziggy

• ave it...
Re: Fakky - Banned by Lucid/Bunt
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 19:01:52 PM »
maybe we need to call the ghostbusters!!  :P

8)

Offline tonedcos

• Super MAG
  • Take Back The Future
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 09:55:58 AM »
 ::)

Offline Lman

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 09:14:27 AM »
maybe we need to call the ghostbusters!!  :P

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 23:07:59 PM »
obviously some glitches to be ironed out by Valve, some ghosts in the machine perhaps................  time to draw a line under this one and move on everyone

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 22:49:32 PM »
I've seen a few 2nite, one guy just dissappeared then a ghost ran past, then when i went on to cam i saw someone with an AK and SMG at the same time wtf...

[/url]

Offline Adam

• Probably can't hear you...
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 21:46:23 PM »
ban was for 30 mins i think, as I could not believe you would be cheating (being a reg) so did not go for a perm.

Basically you had no player model & appeared to be killing people from above ct spawn on office?????? after thinking about it i can only assume its a bug with the update, Ive seen some really strange ones in last few days.

I must appologise for this one fakky as I reacted too quickly but there seemed no other explanation at the time how you could be shotting people from where I was seeing you, hopefully your ban is gone as I type this.

Fakky... Please do not bother telling us mags that we get 'hurt' by being killed... That is the worst offence you can be accused of by admining a server by the offender.

On the ban its self, i was also killed on Prodigy several times by people from the other side of the map through multiple walls.
One time, i shot someone dead, passed them, they woke from the grave shot me and the death cam was from the other side of the map? The score came on the kill at the top right, the damage was NOT in console, but their was a corpse of him, which incidentally disappeared after i died.

I also witnessed Angel shooting strangely at a wall outside t spawn near the sandbags looking down the ramp at several oncoming ct's. He was shooting through the wall on the other side of the sandbags, which is clearly not possible. I seen no bullets holes on the wall, yet he did damage to Qwik a few times. Don't remember who or how they killed him, but i think this was a similar case. (At this time i was dead and specing him as he was the last T left).

I have no idea how or what this is, its no ones fault, i don't think, but their seems to be nothing the receiver can do against it; shooting ghosts?

Offline Fakky

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 21:39:48 PM »
Ok I can see our point of view on that

but from my point of view everything was legit, pillars stairs players everything was where it should be hmmmm

thanks for the clarification

Offline Lucid

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 21:22:01 PM »
ban was for 30 mins i think, as I could not believe you would be cheating (being a reg) so did not go for a perm.

Basically you had no player model & appeared to be killing people from above ct spawn on office?????? after thinking about it i can only assume its a bug with the update, Ive seen some really strange ones in last few days.

I must appologise for this one fakky as I reacted too quickly but there seemed no other explanation at the time how you could be shotting people from where I was seeing you, hopefully your ban is gone as I type this.

Offline Fakky

Fakky - Banned by Lucid/Bunt
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 20:49:42 PM »
Just playing Office got banned by Lucid for apparent map bug exploit

I don't know of this map bug exploit I am using my ears and headphones
to listen when flashed or in a corner

I was given no warning just a ban, no reason as to what I was doing was ban worthy

to be honest I think Lucid was feeling a little hurt that i managed to dodge the flashs bangs and nades
in the stairwell from front ct spawn, by moving around the stair big pillar each time anade came in
you can tell where the nade trajectory is and then just side step round the pillar

then I shot lucid as he strafed past

then Lucid typed out 'stop doing that or your gone', I said over voice 'whao whao whao I am not using any bugs
as I dont know what bug there are to exploit'
I also typed 'what bug exploit am I doing? ' to which no reply then end of next round I was banned with no warning

just want to add that I was having bad games before I spent several hours trying to get the latest Nvidia
drivers put on to my system to make use of my 8800gt sli setup

and this was a test run after the install finally took, now if I am inavertantly and un-knowingly using a bug
please please someone tell me because I am NOT going to and read up on it, i prefer ignorance in this case

also I have great respect for MAG players but if this is how an admin treats a long term player with out-right
accusations no warnings or explainations then that respect is gone...

BTW it was an office map I was a CT lucid was a T WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING RUSHING THAT STAIRWELL ?!?
seriously ? nothing to do with pride ? as I said make me aware of the map bug exploit I was being accused off 1st before you ban me
with no warnings or explainations

Thanks
Fakky
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 20:56:51 PM by Fakky »