Author Topic: Getting unbanned  (Read 3211 times)

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
Re: Getting unbanned
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2009, 14:52:14 PM »
Wow, double quick time for a MAG vote! lol

The vote has gone your way, I have unbanned you, let me know if you still cant get on.

Please remember that if you are having a bit of banter with the admins, it helps if we recognise your name and dont let your bro swear on the server again.

Thx

MAG

adamski

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 13:49:35 PM »
i know lew and he is sincere in his apology

i was speakin 2 him at the time of his banning n he was gutted so if he gets a 2nd chance, that would be great.

:-*

Offline madjock

• MAG
  • Super MAG
  • Boom Boom Time
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 10:30:44 AM »
It was me who banned you, your were asked ot change name, but refused to do so, name's like sheep Sha**er are not suitable for our servers,

to be very honest, you are normally a decent chap in game, but how do we know it was your "brother" typing, if your lucky to return, then i would suggest you keep your comp and steam account to yourself.

" I'm an evil Scotsman, and my name is Jock "

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 09:47:54 AM »
wise words furien

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline furien

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 09:18:24 AM »
Wow lew never thought You would be banned m8....unlucky dude your choice if your brother is typeing m8.... maybe not under your steam id next time?....Because Youve got alot of sorrys to say by the looks of things m8..good luck your a top lad hope to c u back ...Furien
Actions are easy, consequences are hard ;).

Offline choddychod

• Super MAG
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 09:03:53 AM »
You came on the radar because your name was "Sheep Shagger", then you started giving Bill hassle, and he didnt recognise the name.  So we have a random person on the server with a stupid name who starts hassling an admin. Not a good start.  I checked your chat logs, found the rubbish that you or "your brother" had been saying and told Bill to feel free to ban you.

We always respect those that care enough to come on here to apologise and like to give them a second chance.  A vote will be put up today to see if the MAG's are feeling the love from you.

MAG

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 08:53:50 AM »
ive got to say i talk to lew all the time hes on ive never ever ad to say any thing at all to him.
hes been a top guy.
really surprised if thats what he said.
listen you guys who say u love the server.u must.
not let a brother come on here and say sommet u wouldnt say your self.
let any one use ur name or accounts.
and have fun but not at the expence of others playing.
god if u dont no our rules by now u should go on forum and read them.
u do not no what you have got to u av lost it and this is the place to be for css.
by the way the cxxt word is normally a permanant ben in my books .no matter wat any one else says .
u best do some serious crawling her  lew.

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline Booker T

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 07:49:54 AM »
Guys those remarks you just put up where the ones when me and the guys were fooling about havig a laugh but one of them about the c**t werent me it was my bloody brother trying to be funny the idiot!!!  It will not happen again i can promise you that  :-\

By the way those comments where ages ago and vimes werent even online then and he banned me last night and they got nothin 2 do with why he banned me !

I've said sorry and theres nothing  else i can do so its up to you guys.....by the way ask googey as well because i know him, not well like you guys but you know.... :-\

I have absolutely no idea who you are, and I didn't ban you.

It tied the room together.

Lewi Lew

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 01:31:45 AM »
Guys those remarks you just put up where the ones when me and the guys were fooling about havig a laugh but one of them about the c**t werent me it was my bloody brother trying to be funny the idiot!!!  It will not happen again i can promise you that  :-\

By the way those comments where ages ago and vimes werent even online then and he banned me last night and they got nothin 2 do with why he banned me !

I've said sorry and theres nothing  else i can do so its up to you guys.....by the way ask googey as well because i know him, not well like you guys but you know.... :-\

Offline Qwiksilver

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 00:57:47 AM »
Dude... you just got bitch slapped big stylee... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline critch

• Alreet my lurver
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 00:14:29 AM »
lol c ya lewi

Offline looroll

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 00:08:03 AM »
boom headshot  ;D

Offline choddychod

• Super MAG
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 00:03:15 AM »
And what about these comments?

2009-04-05 22:56:04    Say    I said "evil when u stand like that FROZE u remind me of a c**t".
2009-04-05 22:55:12    Say    I said "ha ha unlucky willy head".
2009-04-05 22:54:14    Say    I said "ha ha ur funny u shot me u F**ing muppet".

>:(

Lewi Lew

Getting unbanned
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 23:57:27 PM »
I found my slef banned last night and today...underneath here s what i said to Vimes and i am sorry  :( but i was jocking about because i know how worked up he can get  :-\...i am here to appoloagise and ask if i can come back onto middle aged gamers because basiclly there is no other server i play lol and MAG rules  :)  :P

I said "VIMES IM A NOOB AND U CANT EVEN GET AWAY FROM ME ON THE SCORE BOARD AHAA LMAO NOOOOOOOOOBB!!!!!!".