Author Topic: wooo wooo wooo  (Read 1580 times)

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
Re: wooo wooo wooo
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 10:19:11 AM »
Thx baron.  Noted.

I locked the thread as this is getting way out of hand.  MAGs were away, we are now back so anymore disruption will be dealt with on any individual basis by whichever Admins are on at the time.

Thanks all.

ball baron

wooo wooo wooo
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 10:13:44 AM »
As the topic was prematurely locked I'll just defend my name a bit.

For the part of him impersonating HeadHunter he is Very sorry but due to the lack MAG admin's he thought he could try and get WANG to leave.

That is not true. wang was long gone before he did this. I have a screenshot of console after typing status to prove it.

as for the names, i really don't think having "ball bag" in your name at 1am is offending anyone
It isn't offending anyone. He was trying to offend me, but calling yourself ballsack to offend someone using the name ball baron shows how retarded his banter was. I referred to the names to show he had sworn, and that he had imitated an admin.

If anyone took offence then I can say sorry for my part but this guy gave as much as he got.
I gave as good as I got for like 2 css rounds. Usually this type of thing would have simply settled down had I not annoyed his whole team by killing them all.

I will Apologize  for last nights actions As i was heavily drinking for most part of the evening
What a great way to spend an evening.

ive also read ur chat from last night n i agree with mistake n furien, ur not so sparkely eyed n innocent in this
About 2% of what I'm complaining about actually happened in chat, the rest was on voice chat which the logs do not portray. I already offered to send the demos if you want the full story.

--------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy for a slap on the wrist for florien/final warning type of thing. Hey, I'm even happy for a slap on the wrist myself for being cocky. But lets at least have a minimum IQ requirement on the server.