Author Topic: Outrageous behaviour on the server tonight  (Read 4643 times)

Hoochie Coochie Man

Re: Outrageous behaviour on the server tonight
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 10:30:53 AM »
:o usually mistake is the first one to pretend he can do something about it when other people swear.

Wanneer de kat van huis is dansen de muizen op tafel.

If you read this you probably just learned some Dutch \:D/

Offline Qwiksilver

Re: Outrageous behaviour on the server tonight
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 09:29:21 AM »
Thanks for reporting baron.
 Most of the MAG team are at the LAN but will be back today hence the lack of admin.
I assure you that we will look into it and take the neccessary action. Thanks again for helping keep our servers the best on the web.

ball baron

Outrageous behaviour on the server tonight
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 00:50:09 AM »
MAG admins,

I've been playing on this server for a couple of weeks and tonight I had one of the worst experiences I have ever had playing css. I'm disappointed because two of your regulars were acting like primary school children, and another guy was very racist.

"Wang MaN" STEAM_0:0:5221931 29:03 65 0 active "
Very racist, but i doubt he will ever be back because he was a random

"Biggest Ball sack" STEAM_0:0:19186816  1:51:56 47 0 active
The above guy is: http://middleagedgamers.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=625
[Ronin]*Furien*

Despite swearing hundreds of times (check his previous names for example) he was winding everyone up and sounded like a fool. Ontop of this, he PRETENDED TO BE AN ADMIN! He changed his name to [MAG]HeadHunter to try and scare me when I said I was recording him on demo.

I have about 40minutes of footage over 2 maps of him being a fool and disgracing your server. Lots of people left because they were tired of him.

I told him I was recording him multiple times, but unfortunately he was so stupid he thought I couldn't trace him. Thats when he started pretending to be the admin.

http://middleagedgamers.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=148
The above link is another player who was being a fool. Constantly swearing and laughing like a 3 year old toddler.

----------------------------------------------------------------
If you want the demos I'm sure I can have them sent over. The most incriminating one is only about a minute long of him pretending to be the admin.