Author Topic: Outrageous behaviour on the server tonight  (Read 4630 times)

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
Re: Outrageous behaviour on the server tonight
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 08:58:50 AM »
Before this turns into a complete flame war.

Furien - thanks for your post, very nicely put.  I vote will be put up today and we will let you know asap.

Baron - you are now on our radar so dont put a foot out of place from now on unless you want to be banned.

Thanks all.

Offline DreS

• Lost Souls
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 08:20:48 AM »
just noticed all this and ball baron is the guy i was talking about in this post - http://91.192.210.39/forum/index.php?topic=5627.0

on the hlstats link in 1 of the replies he is the 1 at the bottom ID 1193

dont know why i titled the post idiot friend cause cant really call him a friend as hes just a wind up merchant and im not surprised by his behaviour and then coming on to post about other people.

also check out his previous names as 1 of them is Amoc and I noticed that there is a Amoc that has just posted about joining MAG community and being a suspicious type of guy I wouldnt be surpsied if its ball baron who's normal name is bigbones btw and hes just again trying to annoy people.

no doubt he will attempt to do something to me in reponse to this by coming on the server in my name again or posting something. just ban him tbh as hes caused all these problems in less than a weeks worth of being on the server.

adamski

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 23:52:55 PM »
oh yeah, might aswell throw in that ive had numerous reports that u all ghost toghether when ur on the server

Offline geo(UK)

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 23:41:58 PM »
also the people with baron on the end of the names were constantly trying to join the same team tonight, destroying atb by joining spec and then rejoining  :(

does not give em a good reputation

adamski

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 23:35:31 PM »
oh right, ball baron is that mong who was on the other night comin out with...

"i got a gf in everygame i play apart from cs, u up for it?".
"can i join mac?".
"perhaps i can close my eyes and be gay just temporarily for u if u let me join adam".
"im so horny for u ;'(".

lol, ur 1 2 talk about upholding the server values when u come out with that bs. ive also read ur chat from last night n i agree with mistake n furien, ur not so sparkely eyed n innocent in this, it looks like u were windin ppl up with ur retarded cockyness that i so much enjoyed the other night.

actually, scrap that, ive jus looked thru ur entire chat log n ive come to the conclusion that ur a cock

Offline furien

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 23:13:17 PM »
Hey Guys
              I cant and will not deney my actions last night i was completely out of order, I will Apologize  for last nights actions As i was heavily drinking for most part of the evening,However If i am to Be Banned Permantly from The MAG server, Please Understand that ,ball baron, IS not as inocent as he seems as he to was acting in a way not acceptable on a MAG server and has no right to single anyone out....after repeatably insulting me snarly and a few other members..yes it is true i took a somewat dislike to this person,

As for me asking Not to Be  Banned all i can Say is im Sorry and if u Decide To keep me Banned then that is to [MAG],s discretion, I am Normally well behaved on a mag server and yes i made a big slip up, I get on well with most of the mag members And really well with a few so i would be heavily dissapointed if i was to receive a permenant Ban
But i thank You for the time i have spent on the mag servers as of late, I enjoy playing them regularly, I relise my mistake and i can assure you if i where given another chance it would not happen again thanks again guys ......Furien
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 23:15:30 PM by furien »
Actions are easy, consequences are hard ;).

[Ronin] MiStaKe

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 22:59:19 PM »
Hey guys, i know you all dislike me talking lots so i'll try to keep this short.. i have ADD, as you may know, this makes me a big pain in the buttocks, however last night, i was a little ott, this is will admit, However, Furiens brother Snarrly is off away soon, as you also may know, this may explain the enourmous amount of alchol he had imbithed last night... as for the names, i really don't think having "ball bag" in your name at 1am is offending anyone, but hey, that's for admins to decide, and swearing, is against the rules, we really have no excuse... sorry guys.

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 22:55:15 PM »
Cheers Choddychod i'll let him know.

Thanks again.

[/url]

Offline choddychod

• Super MAG
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 22:50:56 PM »
Hey Grim, get him to post on here to explain, we will then vote on it as we do with all contested bannings.  Cheers mate.

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 22:36:21 PM »
Hello guys I feel I need to reply to this as I was there...
I've played on here for a long while now and community here is second to none.
But the comment of outrageous behaviour is a little over the top, most of us were having a bit of fun. If anyone took offence then I can say sorry for my part but this guy gave as much as he got.
However "Wang" was being Very racist to a few members of the server including Furien and Snarly and language was over the top to say the least.
I would just like to ask whether a slapped wrist would be better for Furien or if not then Ball Baron wants BANNING also along with half the people that was on last night.
For the part of him impersonating HeadHunter he is Very sorry but due to the lack MAG admin's he thought he could try and get WANG to leave.
To be honest I would have kicked if off without a second chance it was unreal and unacceptable.

Thanks for the great servers...

Yours faithfully Valued Player...

[Ronin] Grim  :'(

[/url]

Offline Lman

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 20:28:45 PM »
good post baron

make no mistake, if we wouldnt have been at the LAN these guys would have been dealt with swiftly

normal service is resumed

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 14:46:12 PM »
nice post Ball Baron thank you, we have a zero tolerance for this sort of behaviour and we are allways grateful to regular players who help us keep the public server pest free

Offline choddychod

• Super MAG
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 13:07:07 PM »
"Wang MaN" STEAM_0:0:5221931 was banned from a foreign server for speed hack and aim bot, demo there too.

Furien should know better.   >:(

MelonFace

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 12:56:40 PM »
Both have now been banned.

Offline tonedcos

• Super MAG
  • Take Back The Future
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 12:05:51 PM »
Thanks dude. As quick said, most MAG are at teh Lan. Really appreciate the fact you acted as you did and took the time to police the server 4 us.U sure Your not Headhunter? ;D
Anyway m8, thanks again. Normal service will be resumed asap. 8)