Author Topic: Hacker Raid  (Read 2569 times)

Offline tonedcos

• Super MAG
  • Take Back The Future
Re: Hacker Raid
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 16:46:23 PM »
Last night was something else. :-\

Patriot

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 00:03:36 AM »
I am still banned at the moment so have been playing on my girl friends Steam account.  I could not stand to be off the server.

My steam id which is banned is - STEAM_0:0:3241125

Thanks guys

Booya!!!

Rudie

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 11:08:56 AM »
Was goin to ban Vimes for Hax  8)

But yeh it was 1 hellava night, not just the cheaters on the server there was a few people bitching because I 5minute banned a guy I warned for swearing 3times. Swearing is worse than people doin the odd team wounding but still both deserve a slap, OB I think the guys name got a5minute chill out ban :) as he seemed to be on a mad 1 :-* :-*

dechse

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 10:30:47 AM »
 ;D

Stone_Monkey

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 01:07:16 AM »
lol :D :D

Offline Booker T

Hacker Raid
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 01:04:35 AM »
The server has been the target of a raid by multiple hackers tonight.  They come on the server and immediately change their name to match someone already on the server.  Then when the admin tries to ban them they get the wrong guy.  That's what happened to fix, 13th Gerbil, Patriot and Goat Dog.

When you try to ban these guys if(when) they appear again, ban by Steam ID.  They have no name against their steam ID in the menu, that's how you know you've got the right one.

Sorry to anyone who was banned by mistake.  It took us a while to cotton on to what they were doing.  It was only when they took my name that I was able to figure it out.

It tied the room together.