Author Topic: Idiots on the server  (Read 2318 times)

stand

Re: Idiots on the server
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 18:43:43 PM »
thanks sotty. same as rudie said zero tolerance to this type of crap. >:( we can't police the server 24 7 but if our REGs post going on's like this then we can sort it out thanks again m8, ;)
PS choddy love's a good execution

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 18:21:59 PM »
Thanks Sooty,

Both banned.

If they want to appeal they know where to come.

Rudie

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 18:18:04 PM »
MAG's strictly have a zero tolerance to this type of crap, which ruin the enjoyment for decent folk who use the servers and also the younger player base.

Normally there is MAG(c) members online throughout the day ( using the Shoutbox is another way to get quickish responses ) which would happily take them off the servers.

Thanks for coming on the forums and letting us know and please accept my apoligies as there was no1 around to see into this matter at the time.

[SC]Sooty

Idiots on the server
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 17:48:36 PM »
2 players Talbot and Jobless Bum|ADZ I don't think they know each other. Terrible swearing on server, racist comments and remarks to the foriegn players on TS, threats and abuse all the time. Can't take any more, had to post. Don't know if you can look them up and IP ban. Maybe listen in yourselves and see just what these puerile kids are like.

>:(