Author Topic: atze peng pro  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Funpig

Re: atze peng pro
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 14:51:16 PM »
mon cp e tans it shall be mon pleasure  ;D
FunPig :)

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 14:29:56 PM »
For Future ref, if anyone comes on using them again, type status in console, get thier steamID and they will be banned as soon as an admin is online.
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 13:27:00 PM »
As far as Im concerned chaps, if someone we know tells us that someone is hacking on the gunmod then give us the steam id and well ban them.  Things are a little different on the public as we can check on the stats pages.

Offline Funpig

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 13:12:43 PM »
Me and deafbloke were on gungame on Friday and the above mention numbnuts  >:( was hacking his lil heart out together with two other Tilbury Docks which was why I asked on shout box about how to get steam ids  :o

One off them when you spectatured was playing upside down getting hs everytime  the cheating little :-X

sorry didnt get demo but will try next time (if someone tells me how kindly)  :-\
FunPig :)

stand

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 12:43:01 PM »
hi sooty if we were to ban everyone that REGs say ban him Admin we would have know players at all.
not saying he's not haxing but trust me m8 we.ll keep an eye on him mybe even run a demo on him and if
he is then he'll be gone as quick has he came m8. And the remark about your mum or family will not be tollarated >:(
he''l be WATCHED >:(

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 12:51:04 PM by stand »

clyde

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 12:12:25 PM »
i dont think admins will ban on your say so, best record a demo adn submit it to the admins to look over. if your really not happen witht he remarks about your mum i'd play in another server for now.

[SC]Sooty

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 11:14:16 AM »
 >:(  - - - - ME ITS WORSE NOW. a PLAYER CALLED "SCHWUCHTEL VON DIENST" AND oops! cap lock, "mutter von deinst" and another player with (fin) at the end of his name all using hacks. Regular players like me and the boys from AzN are really pissed off. The hackers are just laughing at us (and saying rude things about my mother). HELP! (caps meant to be on now)

[SC]Sooty

atze peng pro
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 10:54:48 AM »
  :(  azte peng pro  I don't know if you can get his IP from the server history? Using speed/headshot/invunerability hacks. I am really pissed off because I got up early for a nice gun game and it is ruined by this _ _ _ _ .

On a side note for admin. Would you give me limited admin so I could kick/ban pricks like this? I have admin over all our clan's servers, 3 Halo, BF2, AA, CS:S, and UT3. We have set a new CSS server up and are configuring it at the moment. Please check us out at www.shadowclanonline.com all of you admin have played with me at sometime and you know I am a "good guy". If I gave you admin to any of our servers would it be a sign of trust?

Big question, but for now please IP ban atze peng pro

Just a thought, the above idea is a bit like my fishing club. We have shared rods on other clubs waters. For example we have 5 rods with Balla amglers on their waters on the river Dee. They have 5 rods on our waters on the river Clwyd. Just a thought!