Author Topic: [SC]Sooty - GunGame  (Read 3107 times)

Offline HeAdHuNtEr

• Pay up or I'll break your arms!
Re: [SC]Sooty - GunGame
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 22:58:47 PM »
sooty try now m8y u should be ok
I`M NOT LAZY I`M JUST REALLY REALLY GOOD AT DOING NOTHING :)

[SC]Sooty

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 22:49:22 PM »
Thanks for that Wurtz. I still can't get on, will try later.

Offline Wurz

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 22:16:16 PM »
Sooty - It was only 30 minutes so you should be fine now.  See above for how to change rates. I'm no expert but apparently sometimes having low rates makes things uneven and one of the other players at that time seemed to be jumping around a lot.

Thought it was strange that you didn't respond as I knew you weren't like some of the other t0ssers we get on from time to time.  Let me know if you still can't get on and I will try to fix it.

[SC]Sooty

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 21:21:18 PM »
I am really sorry about this. My mother in law came round to see the dog who has been to the vets for an operation. I was in the middle of a game and asked my son to take over. When I had made the tea I came back to play and found myself banned. If you can give me a clue as to how to change my rates I will. Please e mail me if possible. I really enjoy playing on your servers. I am quite new to CSS I have played mostly Halo in the past.

I am Halo General for Europe for our clan [SC] Shadow Clan. We are a responsible bunch just like yourselves. We have a code of conduct which is just like yours too. We have been established for 4 years and have 241 registered members with 80 active members on our roster. Please feel free to visit our site www.shadowclanonline.com and say hello.

I have been meaning to post for a while. I really enjoy your gungame server and I am starting to get better slowly. I have played regularly with many of your members and I hope I can continue playing in the future.

See you in cyberspace!

[SC]Sooty

Offline choddychod

• Where did my brother go? scooterbrotherr!!
  • Super MAG
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 21:15:45 PM »
Sorry to hear that Wurz.

I see that Sooty has joined the forum, so...

To change rates:

go into console and type

cl_cmdrate 66
cl_updaterate 66

Offline Wurz

[SC]Sooty - GunGame
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 20:06:58 PM »
[SC]Sooty         STEAM_0:0:6455433

30 Minute ban for ignoring repeated requests to change his rates.

They were this:-

30000   30     20     0.10

Which I think is below what people have advised me in the past are acceptable. Pity because he is a regular on GunGame who is normally an OK chap.

Banned someone else as well for 5 mins for same reason.

Was in a bad mood due to due to family bereavement.