Author Topic: Sanders  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Dr Magpie

Re: Sanders
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2021, 18:59:31 PM »
After talking with other admins, your ban has been reduced to 7 days.  Make sure to follow our rules upon your return.  We will accept no more rule breaking from you.

Offline Sanders

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2021, 02:10:43 AM »
Не уверен что можно обжаловать что я стрелял по игроку. Это же не случайность. Я это делал намерено зная что не приченю вреда, так как урон не наносится, а вещи востанавливаются. А касательно разрушеной базы где половина структур висела в воздухе. я думал она пропадает и никому не нужна, так как материалы находились в воздухе и флага небыло больше чем 5 дней. Стоял только флаг шток и тоже находился в воздухе. Перед людьми я извинился. Хотя мои извинения не очень и нужны кому-то. Бочки и чейтаки хранятся на базе я могу вернуть, больше я ничего не брал. Обоим людям касательно возврата вещей я написал в личные сообщения дискорд. Ответа от них не последовало.

I'm not sure if you can appeal that I shot at the player. This is not an accident. I did this on purpose, knowing that I would not cause harm, since no damage is done, and things are restored. And regarding the destroyed base, where half of the structures were hanging in the air. I thought it disappears and nobody needs it, since the materials were in the air and the flag was gone for more than 5 days. There was only a stock flag and was also in the air. I apologized to people. Although my apology is not very much needed by someone. The barrels and chaytaks are kept at the base, I can return, I did not take anything else. I wrote a discord to both people regarding the return of things. There was no answer from them.

Offline Dr Magpie

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2021, 01:23:48 AM »
This thread is to appeal the ban

Offline Sanders

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 17:50:30 PM »
They wrote to me in discord "Please respond on this thread not on Discord thanks ". What should I answer here? Then they sentenced. On discord, I just wished all the players a pleasant game.

Offline Mr. Suxx

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 16:20:51 PM »
No shortage of bellends eh?
Be Excellent to each other😎

Offline Dr Magpie

Sanders
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 10:50:57 AM »
Steam ID - 76561198181551517
BattlEye - c8dbedc3af165c0b2f8af15c43a03d92
BI - GcXvN-Munqp59O_2oDekbsGzAE9JgmZUlXC2DFKzx30=
CF ID - 602a59e730dd8871e39e03fe

Player is perma-hammered for shooting other players, destroying their gear and base raiding.