Author Topic: Base raiding & stealing Rostow PVE > BiBaBu  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Beachbum

Re: Base raiding & stealing Rostow PVE > BiBaBu
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 12:07:49 PM »
Good day BiBaBu,

No excuses for not acknowledging MAG rules. How ever, coming forward and admitting to your wrong doing and knowing that we take these matters seriously I believe that you have learned your lesson.

I will lift your ban but ANY wrong doing, no matter how small and it will be a permanent ban with no appeal.

Kind Regards,[MAG] Beachbum
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 12:10:34 PM by Beachbum »

Offline BiBaBu

Re: Base raiding & stealing Rostow PVE > BiBaBu
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 20:14:03 PM »
hello :)
i m new on Middleagedgamers. My friends told me to join that lovely community. Everything friendly, no PVP, cool People. I didnt know all the Rules before starting the game and i didnt played Dayz for a long time. I make a big mistake when i start to play.
i went into a base but i didnĀ“t now at this time that this was a base. So i started looting... As the owner comes by car, we talked about that and gave all the things back to him. But i didnt saw the car key.. I didnt even know all the Items at this moment and dont want to steel a car or something else.

After that crazy story i killed myself, because i didnt understand what to do. I am guilty and i feel very sorry about that story. I swear i will never do shit like this again and i understand all the Rules. Can you please give me a second chance? I have some friends on your Servers that a want to yoin.
Many thanks and best wishes
The guilty Thief

Offline Beachbum

Base raiding & stealing Rostow PVE > BiBaBu
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 11:14:56 AM »
Player caught attempting base raiding and stealing owners car keys.

Discord message> BiBaBu tried to raid base and stole car keys. Shot himself while under containment and got keys from body. Be aware if you see him stealing he claimed he had given everything back but didn't allow to check him.

CFToolsID: 5c9a98cfa1db3a29d87fd89bSteam64: 76561198022131263
BattlEye GUID: f8ff36a3137f650829432cccef13efdd
Bohemia Interactive UID: UC-cvFB4jVHcgdWWi-PImI14Marxx1vgycX02bwrOfg=
Latest used InGame name: BiBaBu
Known aliases: BiBaBu
Steam persona name: _lore_und_luke_
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 11:23:33 AM by Beachbum »