Author Topic: Player - Motzlpe Banned for KOS and more  (Read 4573 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
Re: Player - Motzlpe Banned for KOS and more
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2020, 15:33:56 PM »
NP RC  :-*

Offline RC

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 11:55:05 AM »
RC this has already been dealt with and Motzlpe and I had a long chat last night and he knows what to do  :)

Thanks for the info i was not aware of this at the time i first spoke to him.
RC

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2020, 23:04:40 PM »
RC this has already been dealt with and Motzlpe and I had a long chat last night and he knows what to do  :)

Offline RC

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 14:47:32 PM »
i have been speaking to both parties involved and it was genuine mistake over the KOS, they are both very good friends and Ele just bought the game to play with  motzipe.

As for the racism it was an old incident which had been dealt so unless a new incident of racism had occoured the dredging up an 'old' incident is not valid.
But that being said i was not online at the time so i can not verify the claims towards him.

Can the admin involved please put aside any personal feelings towards him and look at this on the facts.
Many thanks RC

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 21:58:05 PM »
Hi Motzlpe - see my discord messages  :)

Offline motzlpe

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 21:34:09 PM »
 :'(I would like to talk about why i got banned.For some reason people think this was intentional. Ele is my real life friend i go to school with him. We are good irl friends and i introduced him to MAG. Sure i maybe get angry sometimes but i always calm it down afterwards. We were in nardbor by pd he was out of ka bullets he ran into the house next to me to reload and i shot at the zombies. He sprinted past my rifle and got shot. He was wounded before cuz of the zeds. I waited by his loot till he came back and give him some extra money for an apology. We stayed in the city and logged off to take a break. No admin was on (i thought) so i figured ill write to the admins but u guys enough blocked me,i got really scared and started spamming. I hope i deserve a second chance maybe if an admin looks at this. It was not at all a gesture of kos. Its was just a misclick and not at all like wrote here. He can backup my story altough he isnt very good with english. Please forgive me for what i have sinned,even if you guys will not, i dont want to go as a Koser.
This one will be a hard one for me if i cant come back. Thank you all atleast for being there for me and putting up with my crap.

Offline Dr Magpie

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 18:56:30 PM »
I am shocked.

Offline DingBatDave

Player - Motzlpe Banned for KOS and more
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 18:40:58 PM »
Primary Offence:
Deliberate KOS in Livonia, then run and hide logout to avoid Admin follow up.

Secondary offences include but are not limited to:
Toxicity in chat directed at server and past warnings about racist comments in side chat.

Repeated warnings and advice regarding the rules have had little affect which resulted in a KOS 15mins ago of an innocent player minding their own business.

This is a permanent ban with option to appeal.

Steam64: 76561198818506914
BattlEye GUID: b299bc24749672e68d7f24b4cd90174f