Author Topic: that boy gavin (AKA merlot) - Team Kill  (Read 1426 times)

Offline merlot

Re: that boy gavin (AKA merlot) - Team Kill
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 18:47:42 PM »
Hi yes I do know better tbh, and know the server rules as well and have learned my lesson.
I usually don't have any trouble on the server with admins or other players, and have been playing css for the best part of 10 years now, and in that time have been an admin on a few servers myself so know what its like to have players acting like idiots like I did. Sorry for being such a numpty. And I hope red_bairn can forgive me for the stabby TK  :( but otherwise I guess I'll see you in a week :)

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 17:58:29 PM »
-thx for that reply it will be taken onboard but as you have been playing on the server before then you should no the rules.
I cannot for the life of me think why you would want a name like that.
you will be welcomed back on the server after a week but you will be watched.
tbh the css servers are getting less and less and mag is usually full so we can pick and choose who plays on it.
you could have got a perm ban .
so in future play nice be respectful to every one on the server and you will be fine.
you don't no what you have got till its gone.

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline merlot

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 17:50:44 PM »
Hi, yes that was me last night and yes I have used 2 very unpleasant names in the past (as can be seen on my profile), but before I join the MAG server I always change it back to something that isn't offensive. I apologise for you seeing that last night, I remembered at the last minute and cancelled the connection whilst it was still loading your server. I thought I had caught it before I actually joined the game though? I don't think I have ever intentionally used an offensive name on your server before?

As for knifing you, well tbh, I was only messing about, and was fully expecting you to insta-slay my behind for it... I was rather confused when you first forgave the TK but then banned me afterwards.

I assume the ban will still stand for the week, but either way I would like to take this opportunity to just say sorry for being a troll, and I can assure you that I will not use obscene names on your server, and that I hope you believe me when I say they do not reflect what sort of person I actually am.  :-*

Much love,
Merlot

Offline Eric

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 23:47:42 PM »
Nice one , we don't need to**ers like that spoiling the game xx

Offline red_bairn

• Craig Bell - The Art(Scient)ist
that boy gavin (AKA merlot) - Team Kill
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 23:10:54 PM »
Scoot noticed somebody connecting as "you jewish fliping shit very naughty boy" on the server. Appeared to be Merlot who named himself 'that boy gavin' who decided to teamkill me while I was defusing the bomb.

1 week ban.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:10892866
Chekc out his profile for his lovely names:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/lololololololol/
¯\_(ツ)_/¯