Author Topic: Contesting an unfair ban...  (Read 2257 times)

Offline psbatch123

Re: Contesting an unfair ban...
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 22:49:25 PM »
My apologies if it comes across as a lack of respect, that was not the intention, I merely kicked to join in what I thought was banter from Madjock. I am sorry I have caused an issue and accept whatever outcome you decide is suitable.

Offline Count Zero

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 22:35:52 PM »
TBH Kicking an admin for any reason shows a lack of respect and will not be tolerated - as MAG's full members all pay for the server and TS and all have equal rights, we have right to kick or ban whoever, based on our own internal rules, rules that you are not privileged to question!

Actually I needed to add this, we will discuss this issue internally and once we have made our decision you may or may not be notified - please do not respond to this post as its likely to be ignored if you do
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 22:44:04 PM by Count Zero »

Offline psbatch123

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 22:10:33 PM »
you were kicked because your attitude was called into question,

kicking a MAG or even trying to kick and MAG on one of  OUR servers justifies a ban.

if you want us to discuss and vote on the ban , then just ask .

Can you please explain how my attitude was called into question? I was having my usual banter with Toby...yes I would like it to be discussed as I think it was an over reaction on your part.

I think you should be banned from css server also...

Please explain why Grim? I have been a regular for some months now, never had an issue with anyone or caused a problem that I am aware of? Was invited to use the ts3 server with members of MAG who I have met and come on there when I play CSS to have a laugh and a banter which I was told was the purpose of coming onto the ts3 in the first place...therefore I find your implication that you wish to have me removed from the CSS server somewhat worrying...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 22:12:38 PM by psbatch123 »

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 22:06:17 PM »
I think you should be banned from css server also...

[/url]

Offline madjock

• MAG
  • Super MAG
  • Boom Boom Time
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 22:03:36 PM »
you were kicked because your attitude was called into question,

kicking a MAG or even trying to kick and MAG on one of  OUR servers justifies a ban.

if you want us to discuss and vote on the ban , then just ask .

" I'm an evil Scotsman, and my name is Jock "

Offline psbatch123

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 21:33:15 PM »
Im not even mag*c I am just a regular CSS server player whose recently started joining ts3 after being invited to come on and 'chat'...I didn't think I would have the rights to do it either so I only tested it and I had never thought to test it until I was kicked for no reason...one assumes that if it acceptable to randomly kick someone then of course they would be expected to be kicked back IF I had the powers...which it turned out I did...but is it justified to perm ban me?

Phong

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 21:29:06 PM »
I think even in the case where it seems to be an accident, kicking the MAG that kicked you is asking for trouble. A lot of the MAGs have been here a while, longer than you or I have have ever been playing on the server they deserve more respect than that.

As an aside, if you're in mag*c you shouldn't have kicking rights. I'm curious how that happened.

Offline psbatch123

Contesting an unfair ban...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 21:09:21 PM »
Hi guys it's me CPC464...I was on your ts3 server tonight and whilst talking I was kicked...I rejoined and laughed along with it...but the kick was for no reason...there was a mic spammer on the CSS server causing issue playing music and someone thought it was me but that was cleared up when admin kicked him...upon returning I thought I would see whether I could kick...so I kicked the person who kicked me, 'Madjock' his response was to return and ban me permanently...now if it is acceptable to randomly kick people for no reason why is it then not acceptable to be kicked back? I thought I wouldn't have the ability on the server but only tested it as it had been done to me and thought it was just playing along...I find it very unfair to be perm banned when all I did was repeat the behaviour demonstrated to me as being acceptable...please can someone clarify the rules?