Author Topic: [ﮎąiηtﮎ] padrin0/St0ned  (Read 3202 times)

Offline Wurz

Re: [ﮎąiηtﮎ] padrin0/St0ned
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 22:07:48 PM »
I'm very tired.

Got back late.

Had a few single malts.

Can't be doing with any more contention.

If Zoo vouches for him it's good enough for me.

Case closed.

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 21:19:34 PM »
Yea, I saw it, and I asked what had happened. It seemed strange that he did it, as the saints (at least one of them) come on alot, and i wouldnt of expected it from them tbh. As zoo said I think maybe it was an accident, but we will find out one way or another.
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

Offline Wurz

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 20:47:21 PM »
Ah well, perhaps it was Eggy then. Memory aint what it used to be. If I wasn't such a n00b I could look at the logs but it doesnt really matter. The rest of the message still stands.

ChoddyChod

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 19:47:51 PM »
Wasnt me Wurz, I left the server at 10.39 and this happened at 10.53. 

Looking through his logs, he has played 1 hour this month with only one teamkill.  Looks like a one off to me.  He is Dutch, so perhaps didnt understand your questions.   ???

Offline Wurz

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 19:28:52 PM »
Choddy saw it and asked what it was all about. Perhaps my repeated questions went un-noticed but not convinced a TK is quite as easy to miss. I am not out to cause grief or aggro for no good reason though. I'm sure when he posts something here I'll see the funny side ;-). Can't do much about it now anyway as I am in Scotland all week once again :-(. I shall be looking to resolve my HLSW problems when I get back though so hopefully will see something by then if you catch my drift. Naturally I will assume that my fellow MAG friends will support me in this matter.

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 18:52:05 PM »
sounds like a good explanation wurz mate what you think.
you feeling generous today ???

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

zoolander

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 13:42:30 PM »
actually they are not kids (bit fast on the conclusion there are we, they are my age and are from belgium and holland. Saints eraserhaed, padrino's mate is a good friend of nomad (my housemate) and comes by often. He has played regularly on our server thanks to me. He is a good player no moaner and definitly not tk'bitcher same goes for his friend, padrino. they use te be a clan and are csbuddies like we all are. Not bad if  we got a couple of regs more.

These guys play for years and know the rules. He propbaly tk'd you without noticing, i can speak out of experience that in some certain states of the mind you dont notice stuff like that.
I talked to eraser and he said padrino didnt know what happend or realised you were talking to him,otherwise he would appolise.

He left just after cos he had connectionproblems, eraser joined him soon after

Offline Wurz

[ﮎąiηtﮎ] padrin0/St0ned
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 22:15:36 PM »
This clown TK'd me last night then left without explanantion.  I asked his [ﮎąiηtﮎ] mate a couple of times about him but he left too (I assume they're kids).

Then, I left to ban him just to see if I would get an explanation but HLSW isn't working for me at the moment - something about not being able to detect my internet ip address.

Can someone do the honours please:-

STEAM_0:0:6625006

Might seem a bit harsh but he can always come on here and explain himself.