Author Topic: Froody Pirates - Creative  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
Re: Froody Pirates - Creative
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 14:55:11 PM »
CreativE

I have just revoked your ban from the MAG server - apologies this took so long I had some issues with HLSW

This unbanning was the result of a MAG vote prompted by your appeal - hope you enjoy the server

Offline madjock

• MAG
  • Super MAG
  • Boom Boom Time
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 16:34:27 PM »
Thanks for the update we will see what happens next.
" I'm an evil Scotsman, and my name is Jock "

Offline CreativE

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 16:23:10 PM »
Someone has a better memory than me   :D

Yes I've played with MOD and TwistedPlay, as well as Coltkillaz, Barrel Of Munkys and now Froody. I've played on your server with Sven before so I was already in Froody when I was banned.

I honestly don't remember being banned or being kicked from the server at the time, my initial reaction was that someone had thought I was cheating and then banned me after looking back at a demo or after speaking to another admin to have me banned. I'm only guessing though, I genuinely can't remember.

As said above, I'm normally fairly mild and don't even bother typing in chat unless spoken to but I do have my moments when pushed. I'll apologise again in advance if I've done something to annoy someone, I just don't know what that thing is  ;)

Offline madjock

• MAG
  • Super MAG
  • Boom Boom Time
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 12:44:45 PM »
Is there a psooiblilty you were banned under a different name or tag

if memory serves , you used to play for |MOD| and twisted , so is there any chance you were tagged up with one of those names.

as you can understand , been so long since your ban was done, we need to try and find out why and hopefully jog some memories so we can deal with this asap.

any further info would help, IE did you get into an argument or jump into one, swear on server or maybe just pi$$ed an admin off.

if you can think of anything else then please update this thread.

thanks
" I'm an evil Scotsman, and my name is Jock "

Offline CreativE

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 11:46:09 AM »
Hi all  :)

Cheers to whoever set me up on the forums, I couldn't get past the spam protection for whatever reason   ;)

I honestly can't remember why I was banned, it's been a while since I've been "active" so it could have been anything up to a couple of years ago.

I'm not the best CSS player out there but I do get more than my fair share of hacking accusations, could be I was banned for that? I think your ED players should be able to vouch for me though as we've played them numerous times now (usually play under Mark).

If it's not for that and I've done something else, I honestly can't remember and I apologise in advance. I'm normally fairly mild tempered but I do have my moments   :D

If I stay banned then so be it, we have a laugh against you guys so just thought it would be worth trying to get it sorted.

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 20:35:49 PM »
he as got a permanent ban so he did sommet bad.

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline fpsven

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 17:04:07 PM »
I've asked him, he said "A while ago" earlier but I have asked him if he can be more specific. We have a couple of ED games tonight so I will ask him again then.

Cheers :)

Offline Little Ziggy

• ave it...
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 16:06:03 PM »
I'm going to go post something for MAG discussion.

Can he remember what time period he got banned? 3 months ago or 2 years. Anything helps.

Offline fpsven

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 13:37:02 PM »
Also, just got this from Mark:

The user Mark with Email markandsheffutd@gmail.com (IP 212.250.187.66) is a Spam, please contact forum administrator.

??

Offline fpsven

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 13:29:16 PM »
Actually just read the thread you were talking about and it appears to be a temp ban handled well. He had obviously tagged up in a mix for a laugh then rejoined the MAG server without changing his name back and completely failed to pay any attention to the chat as old stoned Scottish people tend to... to be fair, half the time he is playing matches you have to repeat yourself a number of times :P

The Mark/Creative issue isn't that, I have asked him to try signing up again so he can pop in and say hi.

Cheers

Offline fpsven

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 13:15:59 PM »
Nah, don't think anyone in Froody would tag up with that name and if they did fair play on banning them tbh!!

He says that he can't register as the forum seems to think he is a bot :P

He isn't the sort who would've tagged up with a rude name, will get him to try again :)

Offline Little Ziggy

• ave it...
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 11:49:35 AM »
Can your friend remember if he had a rude name? I was searching the forums and the only other banned post involving "froody" was a ban from a guy called "gash*"? Ring any bells?

P.s. Would it not be easier if he came on the forums?

Offline fpsven

Froody Pirates - Creative
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 11:41:59 AM »
Mark aka Creative from the Froody Pirates used to enjoy playing on your public server, I asked him to join me in a game on your server the other day and told me that he was banned... not sure why this was, he can't remember and it would've been a while back.

Is there any chance you lovely chaps could unban him for me?

His steam details are: STEAM_0:1:3945837

Anyway, thanks for reading, see you Thursday for another epic encounter!! :D

Cheers,

Sven.